Chapter 13

Still Flashback

"I'm pregnant," I said, and I saw their eyes widened. "Will you still accept me?"

"How?" Hyun sigh, "And even if you are the most broken and messy person in this world, we will never leave you, Princess, and our baby,"

"I will be a grandpa!" Dad cried not minding the possible expense, especially they are on verge of bankruptcy.

"I impregnated myself to get Jennie back, I used her donated frozen egg cell in PCY hospital. I'm planning to tell her after asking her to be mine again, but she rejected me again. She told me that I'm desperate, so I didn't tell her about the baby anymore." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"The doctor told me that I can't be stressed, so I'm planning to take the therapy again, and will start a new life, for the baby," I sobbed but they only smiled at me throwing me good words.

"Okay, we will contact your therapist, and we need to buy your stuff," Dad excitedly said.

"Aren't you mad at me? you will not leave me, right?" I hugged them tight because I know that they have a problem with their company but they cared about me more and they are so happy about the baby. It's expensive to have a baby, knowing Bae's they will pay for all of it.

"Aren't you afraid that I'm only using your money? I used your money for this," I added.

"No, My Rosie. We don't care about the money, as long as you are okay. Other than that, we will never get mad at you. I'm happy because now I have a granddaughter," he giggled while tears are flowing from his eyes. "Always remember that What makes you happy will also make us happy,"

"We will never leave, My Rosie," Hyun smiled. I heard dad's phone ring but he ignored it because he wants to focus on his family.

"Dad, answer your phone, What if it's an emergency?" I said, but he shook his head, "Please, Dad, answer it," and he finally nodded, but He reluctantly answered the call.

"Oh my God, PCY Group, paid all our company debts and Invested and donated big to us. Now we are the second richest in the country! From nothing to the second top in a day!" Dad cried and hugged me again. "I told you, family, first, because everything will be okay. I can't believe this is happening. "You two are my big blessing. I love you, my Princesses, you two are my life. I will ask the PCY group tomorrow, how did they know about us, we are nothing to them, but why they are helping us this big,"

Knowing my company, once PCY invested in your company, money will shower you and I'm proud of what my company can do.

I forgot it's the day I scheduled to help the Bae Corp. I widened my eyes because It was Dad's birthday!

From all the mistakes I made and stupidity I've done. This is the best thing and the most worth it that I did in my life. The best and a wise investment that I did. I found my family who accepted me even if I'm a low life. The family financed me, without complaining. The family prioritized me and my health over their own company. I can't ask for more.

I'm so blinded, that no matter what happens I will choose Jennie. I never looked around because all my life, Jennie is putting me inside a box and always make me promise her that I will always choose her and will never leave her. I wasted my time making Jennie my world, begging her to love me and accept me when I already have those people who can give the world to me, love, and accept me.

I divert the energy and overwhelm by asking Hyun. "Can you be the Mommy of my baby, Hyun?"

I saw Dad smirking at me, while Hyun showed me her widest smile. How come I did not fall in love with this woman?

 She's my new best friend, my sister, my mother, my everything. I love her, but I'm still broken, and she understands that she is the most patient and the most understanding person I know. I want to love her fully, But I need to heal first because I felt that there is something missing in my life. It's my old best friend. 

I don't want to compare, but Hyun makes me feel free, while Jennie makes me feel suffocated.

"I love to," Hyun hugged me,

"This baby is a Bae, but can we use my surname?" I pouted while they are so confused about what I'm saying.

"Even if it's a girl or boy, the name I will give is, Park Jehyun June. Park my surname, Je is Jennie's name because she's the biological Mom, and Hyun is Joohyun's name and her brother Junhyun's name," I smiled at them but they are still not getting it.

"What do you mean, My Rosie?" Dad and Hyun said in unison.

"I found out that Junhyun donated his frozen sperm cell in PCY Hospital before he died, and I used it, this is your blood my Dad, my Hyun. Happy Birthday, Dad," I smiled and they cried even more.

"How do you know that, my princess? Isn't it supposed to be disclosed? Did you pay someone inside? but how can you afford it?" Dad asked. " I love you my, Rosie" he kissed me on my forehead again.

"I love you, My Rosie," Hyun kissed my cheeks.

"I love you more my Hyun, I love you too, Dad,"

"I did not pay someone, I know it because I owned PCY Group," I seriously said. "It is P for Park, C for Chae, and Y for Young. Park Chaeyoung Group. I'm sorry for not telling you, I don't really have a plan to disclose my identity to anyone," I explain so that they would believe me. "I'm sorry for not trusting you enough when you trusted me fully without a doubt,"

I saw them frozen in their place, "You don't have to make us the second richest in the country, My Rosie, " Dad stuttered when he realized what was happening. "And we understand why you didn't tell us because no one knows her identity since the PCY corp. started,"

"This family deserves the world," I told them, "We will rise, and will always help each other. Happy Birthday, Dad. I love you so much, thank you for loving me,"

"My Rosie," Dad doubtfully said.

"Dad, no more say, okay. Just don't disclose my identity to the others," I said.

"It's our family secret," Dad and Hyun finally smiled.

"Okay! We have a baby!!!" Dad shouted, "Baby Jehyun, I can't wait to see you," he kissed my tummy. "This is the best birthday ever!"

While I looked at Joohyun still frozen in her place. "My Hyun, stop zoning out,"

"My Rosie, I still can't believe that I'm living with the richest woman in the country. The woman who established her own company while she was in grade school and manages to be on top in months. And now I'm the mommy of our baby," she said.

"Why did you let anyone insult you! why did you let anyone treat you like trash! you are the most powerful woman but why did you let them hurt you and bully you. You are making me fall in love with you, even more, My Rosie. And it hurts me a lot seeing you being hurt by the other people," Hyun sobbed in my shoulder. This is so emotional.

"Shh, It's okay. I know that I love you too, I'm so blind not to notice it. But let me heal first. And about that, since you came into my life, no one tried to bully me and hurt me here because they are scared of you," I chuckled.

"Ahem," Dad cleared his throat. "I'm happy that you love each other, I support you and shipped you since day one," he giggled.

"We will become good parents to Jehyun," Hyun said.

"We will give her everything," Dad said.

"Thank you for coming into our life, My Rosie," Hyun and Dad said in unison.