Chapter 26

Chaeyoung POV

Five months have passed. Hyun and I are preparing for our wedding in a week.

And hella, It's all over the news.

"Irene Bae, the second richest woman in the country, is engaged with some commoner,"

I saw terrible comments asking why Hyun chooses someone who only wants her money.

People are mad that Hyun chooses a cheap commoner than Suho, a rich, handsome man, but damn I can make his company bankrupt in a minute. He's the man that they are always linking to Hyun and consistently trying to flirt with Hyun. But I know that My Hyun wants me.

I smirked, thinking that I get so lucky to be with Hyun.

"Ms. Bae is refusing to answer all the question and asks all the media to respect her personal life,"

"The unreachable and most beautiful and powerful woman, the Irene Bae, is marrying a woman,"

the news shocked everyone because they are not expecting Hyun to marry a woman, and Fans are hyping up.

"Who is this lucky woman who captures the Irene's heart?"

"Some source said that Lisa Manoban, Kim Jisoo, and Jennie Kim are also invited to the wedding."

"How can the most powerful women in the country will be in an exclusive wedding with the Jennie Kim?"

"According to Mrs. Claire Kim that Jennie Kim and Irene Bae are childhood friends,"

"Kim Jisoo and Lisa Manoban of the PCY group are attending the wedding. Will be the mysterious Chairman of the PCY group is also invited in the wedding? But everyone is expecting that the mysterious Chairman will never show it's identity to anyone,"

I groan with all the news that I'm reading.

"I'm sorry," Hyun tap my back.

"I know," I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her. "You will always be my wife,"

"You are the best, My Rosie." Hyun kissed my cheeks, but I pouted.

"Why on cheeks?" I said with a baby voice.

"Wait until next week," She giggled as I groan.

"What's your plan after the wedding?" I said. Our wedding will be exclusive to us, but I decided that it will be announced without revealing my identity.

"Let's travel the world with June," Hyun giggled. I smiled as I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I want all of you, especially you, to be happy, Rosie," She cupped my face.

"I love you and June so much. I will always be here," She pointed at my heart. I felt my tears finally coming out from my eyes so I shrugged it.

Speaking of June. She's been spending her time with Jennie, and they become closer. It's like we are sharing June by schedule, and June is fine with that.

Jennie is also always coming to Bae's mansion because June brings her here, no awkward feeling. I have my best friend back.

Also, Mrs. Kim is questioning Jennie why her bank accounts suddenly disappear, and our alibi is Jennie invested it in Bae's Corporation, but in fact, it is in the PCY's bank, and I invest some in PCY group without her knowing.

Hyun and Jennie are also talking a lot lately, well they are childhood friends, and they are really close before Hyun cut off their communication eight years ago.

Of course, Jennie is also invited to my wedding. I tried to last-minute cancel my invitation, but she is so supportive and wants to go.

"I don't know what to do without you, Hyun, for all my Ups and downs; you are there; I love you so much, I can call you my wife now," I said.

"I think you should get June now?" Hyun said as I pouted. I bid my goodbye and drove to Jennie's condo.

Jennie still didn't change her code. It's still our anniversary. I open it and saw June wrapped around Jennie in her bed.

"Chaeng, you're early," Jennie softly said, and I held her hands.

"You did great. I didn't know that you can be a great Mom," I kissed her temple as she giggled.

"How's Hyun?" Jennie said. And she also calls Irene, Hyun.

"I'm getting jealous; you've been asking about Hyun a lot and not me when in fact, she spends most of her time with you," I groaned as she awkwardly laughs.

"How's June?" I caressed my daughter's face.

"She has a lot of energy; I feel like I'm a real mother now than a CEO," Jennie sat beside me. "I'm happier this way; if I can only do what Hyun can do, I will. But I can't just, you know, our company needs me,"

"Yeah, you don't look tired and stress." I chuckled.

"Of course, look at this beautiful angel," She pouted while looking at June. "She makes everything better,"

"But Mom's been having her investigator again because she think I've been busy with other things and it's distracting me. I think she knows about June now." Jennie fidgeting. "Don't worry, and I can say that she's Irene Bae's niece. And I will protect her no matter what happens. I guess she will be happy if she knew that I'm always with Irene Bae's niece,"

I rolled my eyes, hearing Mrs. Kim's investigator again. But I trust my security. It seems like nothing, but it is the highest security; they will not get any of June's identity, and we can manipulate them.

I may have a bad idea right now. I'm planning to buy Kim Corp. or get a partnership so Jennie can have more time with June.

It makes me groan thinking about Mrs. Kim, and her ego will boost. How about saving Jennie from their Corporation? But Jennie worked hard for their business. I want to offer her to work at the PCY Group as my secretary, but Jisoo will take care of her.

"Are you really planning to choose me even if I'm not rich?" I asked Jennie.

"What's with the question, Chaeng?"

I hummed and smiled, "I want to know," I want to know if I will give her the opportunity of being best friend with the most richest woman in the country.

Like I always say, even if I love Jennie, I want to see if someone deserves my help.

"Oh come on, I don't care about your money; everything just fucked up when we were young, and you know, I don't want you to suffer because of my selfishness, but to answer you, I will choose you even if you are the poorest in this world. That's the case now, but before, I know that you have big dreams with me, and I don't want to destroy that," Jennie said. "And if we are still in the situation now, I can choose you and will always choose you, I finally have my own money, we can finally run away,"

"It's just sad that it's late," I chuckled, I will help her. She finally shows me her real emotions and sincerity. She is so blunt and not confusing. We really eventually grew up, and we are now adults to think this maturely.

"Chaeng, I'm always here," Jennie seriously looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I curiously asked.

"I'm sorry," Jennie cried. I froze in my place feeling my eyes widen.

"You know," I softly said. "Since when?"

"Since June's gunshot incident," Jennie said. "Chaeng, I'm your best friend, I know that you're still not ready,"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I'll wait for you, Chaeng," She wrapped her arms around me. "I don't care how long,"

-----

:) This chapter is a little bit confusing. But Enjoy!