Chapter 23

Chaeyoung's POV

"You still love her, and you are just afraid that she will hurt you again. I know that you still want her, I don't want to give you to her, but your heart always belongs to her," Hyun said while tracing my jawline. "You can't deny that, My Rosie,"

"I know that letting you go to Jennie when she lost her memory will have a big impact on you, especially that you know some part of the reason why she broke up with you," I cupped her face while smiling at Hyun.

She's right. I partially know the reason because I have security telling me that the day Jennie broke up with me, they saw a red dot pointing in my head. I guess that is Mrs. Kim's work. I also knew that her Mom physically abuses Jennie. That is why I never gave up on her. I also asked Jennie to run away with me, I'm willing to reveal my identity, but that is when she told me that she is confused with her feelings with me anymore and she fell out of love. Of course, I want her to say to me that she loves me before telling her my identity but that never happened.

Jennie is a kid who chooses her fear. Her fear leads her feeling fall apart. But I still beg her to explain to me. I'm so naïve and stubborn, pushing her to tell me that she still loves me and why she chose to leave me when she can fight for me.

I understood it in the latter, and we are both young and pushing things that can cause a bigger problem.

But leaving me being clueless at that age will really make you crazy. I have learned all about this five years ago. But Hyun and I are so focus on making June a good person, and we are so focused on our daughter that I don't have time to deal with my issues with Jennie.

Maybe it is the right time to face it. June is growing old and having her own life and decisions. I can have this time to meet Jennie.

"Do you still want to marry me, Hyun?" I asked.

"I always do," Hyun smiled.

"Don't make this complicated, My Hyun,"

"I just don't want you to regret this, so, please. Think about this; I will give you a year to decide," she said, which made my blood boil.

"Why are you pushing me to Jennie. You don't want me anymore?" I gritted my teeth and wore clothes.

"Where are you going, Rosie?" Hyun said.

"I need to take a breather; seems like you don't want me anymore,"

"It's not like that, love" Hyun back hugged me.

"I'm sorry," I said as I walked to ride my car and drive fast. The next thing I know, I'm in Jennie, and I's a favorite place during high school.

I shouted and shouted until I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"This is so fuck up," I chuckled while wiping my tears.

"Feeling better?" A familiar voice said as I turned around.