NINE

"I really don't understand why you don't want me to come

"I really don't understand why you don't want me to come." Ryan said as they filed into the Quinjet.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. It's as simple as that." Alexis replied.

"Fine, but if you get hurt, you're calling me right away!" Ryan pointed.

Alexis sighed. "You know I will."

"Be careful!"

Alexis gave him a thumbs up and turned back into the Quinjet.

Once they were all inside, the Quinjet took off, flying them all the way to Africa, going over the plan on the ride.

It was a pretty quiet ride, everyone focusing on their part of the plan.

After going over it one more time, Alexis, Tony, Steve, and Thor exited the Quinjet and snuck into the building.

Once they all heard yelling, they knew where to go.

Following the noise, they heard Ultron's voice getting louder and louder.

"Don't come late me with Stark! Star is...a sickness!" Ultron growled.

"Ah, junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony flew down.

"If I have to." Ultron replied.

Alexis reappeared and saw Wanda and Pietro step beside Ultron.

Alexis and Wanda caught each other's eyes, Wanda squinting and Alexis's heart starting to pound.

Alexis took one last look at her before forcefully pulling her eyes away and looking back at Ultron, sneaking a look here and there.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor spoke up.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron replied.

"He beat me by one second."

"Who cares? Can't we just kick the shit out of those guy already?" Alexis scrunched her noise.

Wanda slightly smirked, finding Alexis's nose scrunch cute.

"Ah, my sister. Alexis Stark." Ultron stepped forward.

"No..." Tony muttered.

Steve and Thor looked at each other.

Alexis raised her eyebrows. "I think you mean aunt, baby Ultron."

"No, I mean sister. Alexis Stark, born April 10th 1997. Father: Tony Stark, mother: unknown. I
think that makes you my sister." Ultron revealed.

Alexis had felt as if she had gotten punched in the face, before the fight had even started.

"Daughter? I'm your daughter, Tony? You lied to
me?" Alexis yelled.

"Baby Stark—."

"No! You lied to me!" Alexis exclaimed.