TEN

Alexis slowly exhaled, all of the plans she thought of had multiple flaws and would most likely fail

She hadn't heard anyone enter or exit the room in a while nor did she hear Rebecca say anything for a while either.

"Hey, Becca, I don't know if you can hear me, but like I said, I'm gonna get us out of here. One way or another." Alexis spoke.

There was no reply from the girl who was across the room.

Sighing, she tried to think positively, trying to push all of the negative thoughts and energy away, hopefully that would help her come up with a plan.

"H-hey, you remember when we first met and we didn't like each other? You thought I was cocky and I thought you were annoying. God, we were idiots. Couldn't see how much we truly liked each other even if we thought we hated each other. I just...I just wish I could see you."

There were footsteps coming toward the room Alexis swallowed.

"Just like last time, stay quiet." Alexis muttered.

They entered the room and shuffled close to Alexis.

"Couldn't come up with a successful plan, huh?" They asked.

Alexis didn't answer.

"Quiet today, are we? Interesting. You're never quiet. What do you want?"

"Nothing from you." Alexis answered.

"That's hardly true. You want to leave, to escape. I can't let you do that, but I can let you see her if you so please." The creature smirked.

"R-really?" Alexis looked up to where she assumed they would be.

"If that's what you really want. If you want to see her, fine. Take a look."

The lights came up, Alexis squeezing her eyes shut, then slowly opened them and squinted.

She looked over and saw that her girlfriend was in awful condition.

Her hair was a tangled mess, and she was bloody and bruised. Alexis couldn't tell if her eyes were bruised so badly that she couldn't open them or if she was sleeping or if it was the worst case scenario and Rebecca was...dead.

Alexis gasped and started breathing heavily.

"What did you do to her?" Alexis asked, crying.

She looked up at the creature and gasped when she saw that it wasn't a creature at all, it was a man.

"Oh a number of things. I wouldn't be surprised if she were dead."

The man then started laughing.

Alexis let out a scream and ripped at the chains that were holding her back.