Prologue

The kingdom of Fiore. A neutral country with a population of 17 million. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there like anything else, and is deeply ingrained in the people's lives. There are even some who make a living using magic. These people are refered to as wizards.

These wizards belong to many different guilds and accept jobs brought to them. There are many guilds in this kingdom, and there's a certain wizard guild in a certain town. A guild from which countless legends were once born--nay, one that will continue to create legends well into the future. Its name....Fairy Tail!

~In Magnolia Town~

A single boy was seen sleeping inside of his room

A single boy was seen sleeping inside of his room. The boy is a short and slim teenage boy with spiky brown hair. He was tossing and turning as he had a uncomfortable look on his face. However, just as he was sleeping, his clock immediately started ringing. Since the clock was near his bed...it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"I'M AWAKE, I'M AWAKE!!!!!"

The boy fell out of his bed and his body hit the floor with a loud thud. As he looked at the clock, he saw the time that was on it. The clock showed that it was 1:00 pm. First the boy blinked once as he didn't think it was a problem. However...a look of terror slowly crept on his face when he realized something.

"I'M LATE!!!!!"

The boy ran out of his home in a hurry. He had a job at a certain guild that he needed to be present for. Not only that, he knew how his mentor would get everytime he was late. Just the thought of what he would do terrified him. As the boy ran around, he heard the people of Magnolia speaking to him.

"Hey, Homura! Late again I see!"

"That's No Good Homura for ya, try to make it on time!!!!"

"Thanks, i'll try!!!!!"

Homura Sawada. A young boy in a world of magic, who couldn't use magic. He's not that athletic, he's not that powerful, he's not that smart. Though....even he wants to be someone reliable, even if it's only by a small margin.