Chapter 19 Phantom Lord

"Why are we doing this, Reborn?!"

"You're the one who told me that you wanted to get stronger, i'm just helping you out."

Homura was seen running away from Reborn as the tutor was shooting at him continuously. After doing fifty push-ups and one-hundred sit-ups, Reborn instructed (forced) Homura to run around Magnolia. As Homura was running around with Reborn shooting at him, he heard the murmurs of the residents.

"Doesn't he work at Fairy Tail?"

"Is he aware of what happened?"

"I feel bad for him."

The murmuring wasn't good at all. The way the citizens were looking at Homura were almost like they were showing pity. He didn't like this at all. Soon Homura began running faster as he looked behind him.

"Let's hurry, Reborn!!!!!!!"

"He seems to be reacting to things more efficiently than just panicking."

Soon Homura and Reborn ran towards the guild. As this happened, they saw Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and Happy standing before the guild. Homura's eyes widen in horror as both him and Natsu asked the same question as they walked towards their guild.

"Who did this?"

"It was Phantom

"It was Phantom."

As Natsu and Homura turned towards the sound of a woman's voice, they saw Mira in front of them with a sad expression on her face.

"They did us in."

~A few minutes later~

Everyone was now located in the first floor basement of the Fairy Tail guild hall

Everyone was now located in the first floor basement of the Fairy Tail guild hall. For the time being, everyone is taking jobs from here whilst the rest of the guild is to be repaired. As Homura and Team Natsu arrived, they saw Makarov sitting down.

"Yo!!!!"

"Mr.Makarov, is now really a time to be so upbeat?"

"What are you talking about Homura? Everything is fine to me."