Chapter 10 Gang Vs Mafia

Gokudera looked at Chikusa as he slowly reached for his dynamite. As this happened, Chikusa had his hands inside of his pockets as he looked at his target.

"Let's hurry this up. I am Chikusa Kakimoto, from the Kokuyo Gang. "

As Chikusa said this, he swiftly swung his right arm in Gokudera's direction. As Gokudera jumped back, he quickly dashed around the corner of a street. As Chikusa chased after him, he saw several sticks of dynamite above him.

Seeing this, Ken took both of his hands out of his pockets as he held a yo-yo in each hand

Seeing this, Ken took both of his hands out of his pockets as he held a yo-yo in each hand. This was his personal weapon, Hedgehog.

Soon Chikusa launched both pairs of Hedgehog into the air and manipulated the strings attached to them as he knocked the sticks of dynamite off course

"Bastard!!!!"

Before Gokudera could launch more dynamite, Chikusa already launched one of his yo-yos at him. As Gokudera stepped to the side to avoid it, Chikusa smirked as he released several needles from his yo-yos.

"Shit!"

Before the needles could hit him, Gokudera used a mini-bomb on his back and used the force of the blast to propel himself forward. As this happened, he saw Chikusa slowly approaching him.

"This guy, he's no ordinary gang member. Whether it's his killing instincts or his fighting style....he's a professional hitman."

~Meanwhile~
"Thanks for the help, Dino."

Reborn was seen inside of the infirmary as he used a communication lacrima to speak with Dino. When Homura left to go find Gokudera, he asked Dino to help look into any members of a mafia that may have escaped imprisonment or recently became active. Dino just reported what he found and now Reborn has a lead.

"By the way Reborn. The situation you and Homura are in is bigger than anticipated....he's issuing his first order to Homura."

"The ninth boss of Vongola....."

~With Homura~
"I have to find Gokudera! He's next on the list of victims. Where is he?!"