Chapter 5 Poison Cooking and the Crybaby

~At the Sawada Residence~

Homura was sleeping peacefully in his bed

Homura was sleeping peacefully in his bed. As he tossed and turned, the clock near him showed that it was 11:00 am. The moment that the clock struck 11:01, the clock suddenly began to glow. As the light from the glow flashed onto Homura's eyes, the boy was slowly waking up.

"Huh...what's going o-"

Before Homura could finish his sentence, the clock suddenly exploded. While this happened, Reborn walked into his room as he saw some of the stuff inside was blown to smithereens.

"It looks like the changes I made to your clock are working."

"You did this, Reborn?!"

"You never know when you're gonna wake up again. So you need to be ready for anything. It's a dog-eat-dog world being part of the mafia."

"For the last time, i'm not gonna become part of the mafia."

This is usually how it goes. When Reborn and Homura first met, Reborn said that he would train Homura to be the tenth boss of Vongola. However, Homura quickly denied that since he doesn't really want a criminal record.

"You have other concerns at the moment. You should get to your job today."

"Fine. It might surprise everyone seeing me be early."

As Homura put on his clothes, he saw something from outside his window. The first thing he saw was a massive afro with horns on both sides of a head. Not only that, the body was covered in an outfit with a cowhide pattern. Though what really had Homura concerned was that the figure was holding several weapons.

 Though what really had Homura concerned was that the figure was holding several weapons

"What the hell?"

"Now, die Reborn!!!!"

Just as the figure said this, he accidentally slipped on the branch he was standing on and dropped his weapons. Soon the figure jumped from the tree branch and landed on the floor of Homura's room after going through the window.

"Reborn, do you know him?"

"Anyways, you should go ahead and go to the guild."

"......hey!!!! Don't ignore me, Reborn, you bastar-"