Chapter 1 Fairy Tail

~A few minutes earlier~
Natsu and Happy were standing in front of the doors to Fairy Tail's guild hall. As they were about to enter, Happy said one thing to their blonde companion.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail."

"We made it back alive!!!!"

As Natsu kicked the door, everyone greeted him back with a smile on their faces seeing that he's still his usual self. However, this became short lived as Natsu started a fight against one of the members who gave him a rumor about a dragon that turned out to be false.

~Present Time~
The blonde girl was shocked how the guild became so rowdy so quickly. She began to think there were no sane people around here.

"Excuse me, are you new here?"

"Huh?"

As Lucy turned around, she saw a short and slim teenage boy with spiky brown hair and brown eyes standing before her. Soon the boy smiled as he tried to welcome her.

"I'm sorry about this. The guild always tends to get rowdy. I'm afraid this is something one needs to get use to, though i'm not use to it yet since I came here only recently."

"He's so normal!!!!"

Homura tilts his head in confusion as he saw the girl in front of him having a waterfall of tears escaping from her eyes. However, he didn't have time to dwell on this as he was suddenly kicked to the ground.

"You shouldn't make a girl cry. You have a lot to learn, Homura."

"Homura?"

"Ciaossu. My apologies, the boy on the ground is the assistant waiter in training for Fairy Tail, Homura Sawada. I am his mentor, Reborn."

"Oh...it's nice to meet you. My name is Lucy."

"Wait a minute

"Wait a minute....A baby is a tutor?!"

"I'm also a hitman."

As Reborn walked away, he noticed how Lucy didn't give her last name but decided not to question her on it. Lucy watched as Homura was standing up. While the boy dusts himself off, he quickly looked towards Lucy as he had a question on his mind.

"Are you perhaps a new member of the guild?"

"Yes!! I came here to join!!!!"

"I see. I'll take you to Mira right away. She can help you with your situation."

Soon Homura was walking Lucy to meet with his senior. As they walked, Lucy saw something around the boy's neck. It was a single ring that was being held by a small piece of rope.