Chapter 4 The Beginning Part 3

"Hibari Kyoya. A boy who commands a group of thugs in order to preserve order in the streets of Hargeon. They say that when it comes to people who fight without magic, he's in a league of his own."

Reborn was thinking to himself about the boy that just arrived. Truth be told, he heard rumors about him and got intrigued, resulting in him digging up some information. Soon Hibari walked forward as he spoke to his group.

"You all go back home. I'll bite them to death."

Soon Hibari held two retractable tonfas in his hands as the rest of the committee ran off

Soon Hibari held two retractable tonfas in his hands as the rest of the committee ran off. They knew exactly what Hibari was like when he's in a bad mood, especially when he's woken up from his nap. As they left, Hibari charged towards Gokudera.

"You bastard. I'm not letting you near the boss. Double Bomb!!!!!"

Gokudera threw sixteen sticks of dynamite at Hibari

Gokudera threw sixteen sticks of dynamite at Hibari. Seeing this, Hibari smirked as he used his tonfas to deflect the sticks of dynamite, hitting them into the air. As soon as they exploded, the smoke from the explosions filled the air. Soon Gokudera and Homura were coughing as the smoke hindered their vision.

"Disturbing my nap AND causing damage to Hargeon. I'll bite you to death."

Gokudera suddenly coughed up blood as Hibari hit him in the gut with the tonfa in his left hand. Afterwards, the black haired boy kicked Gokudera into the ground as he yawned.

"Weak people who flock together irritate me."

"Gokudera!!!!!"

Homura screamed in concern for the boy. He couldn't believe that Gokudera was taken down so easily. Soon Hibari turned to Homura, easily frightening the boy as he glared at him. However, he merely grabbed Gokudera by the collar of his shirt as he dragged Gokudera near the port. Soon he held Goudera's body over the port, just seconds away from falling into the water if he lets go.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm cleaning up Hargeon. His body was cluttering the town."

"You can't do this!!!"