Chapter 23 Heated Battle

"Dammit, it won't break!!!"

On top of the Jupiter Cannon, Natsu and Homura tried to break the cannon with their flames, but they couldn't make a dent. Soon they went inside of the cannon and tried to destroy it internally. While this happened, Homura had something important to say to Natsu.

"Natsu, I have a favor to ask. Can you handle taking down the Jupiter Cannon?"

"Sure but why do you ask?"

"Even if we take down the cannon, we'll have to deal with the Element Four, Gajeel, and Jose himself. While you take down the cannon, i'll take on Aria."

"Wait Homura!!! It was Aria who put Master in his current condition!!!"

Happy was against this idea. Fairy Tail already has Makarov and Erza out of the fight, he doesn't want to see another one of his friends hurt. However, Natsu smirked as he looked ahead.

"Alright Homura, he's all yours. As for me, it looks like i'll also have someone to fight!"

"I won't let you get in our way."

As Homura and Natsu were now in the innermost part of the cannon, they saw a single man standing before them as he was right in front of the lacrima that powered the Jupiter Cannon. He had long, two-toned hair of black and white that is tied up into a Japanese-style top knot on the back of his head, with the black portion overlaying the front and left side of his head, leaving the smaller white portion concentrated on the left, with the top knot also having the two separate colors correspondingly.

 He had long, two-toned hair of black and white that is tied up into a Japanese-style top knot on the back of his head, with the black portion overlaying the front and left side of his head, leaving the smaller white portion concentrated on the le...

"I am Totomaru of the Great Fire. A member of the Element Four. I won't let you pass."

"You're in our way!!!! Go ahead, Homura!!!! I'll handle this guy!!!!!"

Homura looked towards Natsu and saw the serious expression on his face. The boy nods his head before flying forwards. However, Totomaru wasn't going to make it that easy.

"I said I won't let you pass!!!!! Blue Fire!!!!!!"

Seeing Homura try to escape, Totomaru manifested a blue flame and launched it at the boy

Seeing Homura try to escape, Totomaru manifested a blue flame and launched it at the boy. However, Homura didn't hesitate for a moment as a smile was on his face. Just before the flames could reach Homura, Natsu jumped in front of the boy and ate the blue fire. Natsu shivered after doing so since the flames he ate were unbelievably cold. But he smirked, seeing that he managed to help Homura get inside of Phantom's base.