Chapter 12: Lesson ( Slight Mature )

Hello

Please don't be a silent reader, if you don't want to comment, then vote. Thank you, I'll appreciate it a lot.

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 12: Lesson ( Slight Mature )

THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER. THEY. DIDN'T. LOVE. EACH. OTHER.

Taehyung gulps, he didn't expect that Jungkook will react like that. Like, he wants to beat the shit out of him.

"I-I'm sorry, I--" Taehyung stuttered and he swallowed his saliva.

"You don't know how to shut your mouth, do you? Should I teach you a lesson?" Jungkook asked as he slowly came near at Taehyung.

Taehyung moves backward until he fell on the bed.

"I-I'm sorry, Jungkook ah." Taehyung gulps.

"Sorry? For what? For not shutting your mouth? Didn't I make myself clear? But, a bad baby boy should know his lesson, Am I right?" Jungkook grinned and he bends down a bit almost hovering on Taehyung.

"I-I'm juh-just sorry, I-I shouldn't tell those words to you." Taehyung said nervously.

Jungkook tugged Taehyung's hair, Taehyung let out a whimper.

"Am I right, baby?" Jungkook asked seductively and he nibbled Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung clutched to Jungkook's shoulder, he fisting Jungkook's sleeve. He nodded his head instead of answering him. Jungkook moves his face closed to Taehyung. He eyed his lips up to his eyes.

"Then, let's start." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

He stood up properly, unbuckling his pants, and pulled it out. Jungkook takes a seat on the one-person sofa and opened his legs widely.

"Stand up, come here, and kneel down." Jungkook said.

Taehyung stands up and walked in front of Jungkook.

"Kneel down." Jungkook glared.

Taehyung nervously kneels down in front of Jungkook's. He looked at him innocently.

"Suck me." Jungkook demanded.

"I-I don't know." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung gulps when he saw how Jungkook's member starts to stand proudly, it was long and thick.

"Look what you've done, don't stare at it, suck it, it won't bite you. Just imagine it like ice cream." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung took a deep sigh, he put his hands on Jungkook's thighs. He licks the tip of Jungkook's, he looks at Jungkook if he was doing right. Taehyung continues to licks it, he starts from the tip down to Jungkook's balls. Jungkook just watched him intensely, Taehyung mouth deliberately covered half of Jungkook's. Taehyung closed his left eye when he felt Jungkook tugged his hair, forcing him to look up.

"Whole baby." Jungkook demanded.

Taehyung forced his mouth into Jungkook's until he gagged.

"Urghh~" Jungkook moaned out and arched his head, fisting Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung bobbed his head, from the tip down to Jungkook's ball. He swirling his tongue around Jungkook's and licking the tip of it. Taehyung gagging every time he tries to bobbed his head. He also whimpers, sending a vibration through Jungkook's member. Jungkook thrust his hips causing Taehyung to gag. Taehyung tries to pull away but Jungkook bobbed his head.

"Gahh~ Like that-" Jungkook moaned in pleasure as he felt the warmth of Taehyung's mouth on his.

Jungkook kept on bobbing Taehyung's head as he felt he was near.

"Ug--Ahhhh~" Jungkook moaned and he came to Taehyung's mouth

Jungkook pants heavily as he slumped his back on his head. Taehyung coughed and he felt something sticky in his mouth, he had teary eyes, and he squeezing his thighs. Jungkook looked at him and smirked.

"Swallow, that's good for you to shut your mouth." Jungkook grinned and lift up Taehyung's chin.

Taehyung swallowed Jungkook's cum and he doesn't like the taste. 

"Good boy" Jungkook said and he stands up.

Jungkook took his pants that scattered on the floor and he wore them. He looked at Taehyung who still sitting in his place.

"Why are you staying there? Do you have a problem?" Jungkook asked as he zipped his pants.

Taehyung didn't answer making him confused. He sat down beside Taehyung and tapped his shoulder.

"What's the problem?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at him while chewing his bottom lips. Taehyung opened his legs, he was wet and he comes untouched.

"Did you come untouched? I didn't even do anything to you, yet you come? Is that how sensitive you are, hmm?" Jungkook teased and smirked.

"Jungkookie, stop teasing me, it's sticky!" Taehyung whines and he hid his face on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook chuckled and he ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"However, you like it." Jungkook teased him once again.

"Kookie~" Taehyung frowned and he punched Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook chuckled and he lifts up Taehyung.

"Okay, sorry, it'll go when you take a bath. So, let's take bath, hmm?" Jungkook inquired and tucked Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

Taehyung nodded and he clutched on Jungkook, hiding his face on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook carrying him like a fragile glass. Jungkook opened the bathroom door and went inside. He put down Taehyung on the bathtub. He removes his pants and laid on the bathtub. He flinched a bit when he felt a weight on top of him.

"You're clingy this day, hmm?" Jungkook inquired.

Taehyung looked at him and pouted.

"Y-you don't like it Jungkookie? Sorry kookie, I'm heavy." Taehyung pouted.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I love it." Jungkook said and hugged him.

Taehyung giggled sending a vibration to Jungkook's chest to his heart. They stayed in that position for so long, they felt warmth through their naked bodies. Jungkook caressing Taehyung's wet hair while pecking his temples.

When they were done, Taehyung wore the bathrobe same as Jungkook. They went out of the bathroom, Taehyung choosing their clothes while Jungkook sitting on the bed, staring at Taehyung's back figure.

"How can you be ethereal even though I am just looking through your back?" Jungkook and grinned.

Taehyung turned to him and gave to him his clothes. Taehyung was about to sit beside Jungkook but Jungkook pulled him on his lap. Jungkook was looking up while Taehyung smiling at him. Jungkook brushed off the hair on Taehyung's forehead and his left hand around on Taehyung's waist.

"You're so beautiful." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"You're so whipped, you always compliment me." Taehyung said.

Jungkook threw him on the bed and hovered on top of him. Their faces were close to each other. Nose brushing to each other, breath fanning through their lips.

"I'm just saying the truth." Jungkook said and gave one peck to Taehyung's lips.

He gave lots of pecks on Taehyung's lips before he claimed his lips. Their lips moving in sync, it was gentle and soft. Jungkook swipes his tongue on Taehyung's lips and nibbled Taehyung's bottom lips. They sharing sweet kisses not until they heard a knock on the door.

"I hate that kid, he always interrupting us." Jungkook said when he pulled away, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung just chuckled while Jungkook stands up, tying the tie