Chapter 17: Hurt

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 17: Hurt

But they do deserve each other?

Taehyung and Jugkyung were on their way back to the house. They left after Jungkook's lunch, it's already 7 pm when they arrived. Jinhoo opened the door car for them.

"Thank you." Taehyung said when he went out to the car.

Jinhoo smiled, they parted their way since Jinhoo had to go to the basement with other new guards. Taehyung opened the door of the house, Yshna wasn't there because she buys ingredients for them.

"Taetae hyung, I want to pee." Jugkyung said.

"Okay wait, let's go to the kitchen, there's a bathroom." Taehyung said and held Jugkyung small hand.

They went to the kitchen, Taehyung took the key on the cabinet and opened the bathroom.

"You can pee alone, right? I'll go to your room and take clothes for you. So you can change here, hmm?" Taehyung said and bends down a bit.

"Of course, hyung, I'm a big boy!" Jugkyung chuckled.

"Okay, get inside." Taehyung chuckled and he ruffled Jugkyung's hair.

Jugkyung got inside, Taehyung went upstairs, he was about to go to Jugkyung's room but he noticed their room has opened. He gets inside and his eyes widened when he saw Emma, laying on their bed while sniffing Jungkook's boxer.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Emma looked at him and she smirked. She sat down on the bed while playing with Jungkook's boxer.

"You're lucky slut, instead of me, you are in my place. I should've been the one who staying here with him, not you." Emma said grinning as she stands up from the bed.

"I don't understand what you talking about, just leave before Jungkook sees you." Taehyung said.

"As if I care, I prepared for him, don't you see my outfit?" Emma said as she removes her coat, wearing red lingerie.

"Can't you respect yourself? Jungkookie doesn't like you, accept the truth, your hurting yourself." Taehyung said.

"Shut up, I'll do what I want. You should leave us alone!" Emma said and slapped Taehyung's right cheeks.

"What's wrong with you?! You are Jungkook's Stepmother, I respect you about that! I'm still a guy, I'm stronger than you! I just don't want to hurt you because you're a girl!" Taehyung yelled.

Emma tugged Taehyung's hair and threw him on the floor.

"I don't care about that, I just knew that you fucking get what's mine!" Emma yelled.

She threw whatever she saw into the room. She even ruined the small bookshelf and breaks the wedding photo frame of Taehyung and Jungkook.

They heard footsteps coming, Emma saw the kid and Jugkyung saw her.

"Taetae hyung!" Jugkyung yelled from the last stair.

Taehyung crawled and extend his hand.

"Jugkyung!" Taehyung yelled.

Emma hurriedly closed the door. She took the scissor on the study table and knelt down. She grabbed Taehyung's collar and point the tip of the knife on Taehyung's neck.