Chapter 23: Hotdog

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 23: Hotdog

Jungkook and Taehyung went out of their room when Jin called them for breakfast.

"Morning, hyung." Jungkook said when they went into the dining room, Jin preparing their food.

"Morning too." Jin said as he put the food on the table.

"Take a seat." Jungkook said as he pulled out the chair for Taehyung.

"Thank you" Taehyung said and he takes a seat.

Jungkook takes a seat beside Taehyung.

"Where's Jugkyung, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah, he'll come down with Namjoon." Jin said.

"Okay." Taehyung said and he scooped the rice for Taehyung.

"Good Morning, Taetae hyung!" Jugkyung said and he ran beside Taehyung.

"Morning too." Taehyung said and pecked his cheeks.

"How about me? You greeted your taetae hyung." Jungkook said

"Ah, my morning was good when I saw Taetae hyung but now, my morning was bad so bad morning, Tito." Jugkyung said as he takes a seat between Jin and Namjoon.

NJ  JGK  J
-------------
    Table
-------------
THJK(no space because taekook doesn't know the meaning of space.)

"Geez, this kid." Jungkook said and grits his teeth.

Jin and Namjoon chuckled while Jugkyung smirked.

"Something happened yesterday?" Jin asked the couple.

Taehyung looks down and bit his bottom lips.

"I smell something, what is it, hmm?" Jin asked, smirking.

"Taehyung just searched about the short term of popcorn and regrets it." Jungkook smirked.

"Wait? You did what, Taehyung?" Jin asked, surprised.

"I-I'm just curious, hyung, I know you and Jungkookie lying about it so I searched about it." Taehyung said, looking at Jin with his innocent face and whining.

"It's because we don't want to ruin your innocence." Jin said.

"Buh-but I saw you and Namjoonie hyung did what's in porn too, the difference was the girl doing it to the boy." Taehyung said.

Namjoon choked with the fried rice.

"Hey, y-you just came here yesterday and when did you saw it, huh?" Jin inquired embarrassed.

"Last night when Jungkookie was sleeping and I was about to take water that time but I saw you doing it. But why Jungkook was longer than Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung said.

"But we're allowed to do it because we're adults." Jin said, trying to defend himself.

"I know, But Jungkookie and I also did that too." Taehyung said and a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Jungkook, you did what?!" Jin asked and stabbed the chopstick on Jungkook's left hand.

"Arghhh! That hurts!" Jungkook said whimpering in pain.

"Why you ruined his innocence?!" Jin asked, gritting his teeth.

"Hey, we're a couple and we also can do that thing." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.