Chapter 29: Media

Hello? Please who lives in India and whoever read it, keep safe, there's a storm in India, hope you'll get fine and safe

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 29: Media

Jungkook was leaning on the wall in their room, he was watching and waiting for Taehyung to wake up. He was worried about what will happen to Taehyung. Jungkook phone has rung, he pulled out his phone to his pocket and answered the calls.

"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook inquired, sighing.

"Jungkook, we have a board meeting this day, where are you?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'll take leave for now. Minsuk can represent for me, I'm worried for Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Is that about Jugkyung? Okay fine, I'll settle with this, take care of him." Namjoon said.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook said and ended the call.

Jungkook put back his phone in his pocket, he looked at Taehyung who already wakes up.

"Morning, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, sitting down on the bed.

Taehyung hums in response, he sat down on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not hungry." Taehyung retorted.

"Starving yourself makes you feel weak." Jungkook said.

"I don't really want to eat, Jungkookie." Taehyung said, sighing weakly.

"Okay fine, at least do you want to eat anything? I'll buy it for you." Jungkook said.

"Aren't you busy? You should've in your work, right? What are you doing here?" Taehyung inquired.

"Do you think I'll think about my work? You're more important than my work." Jungkook said.

"Still, your work seems to be busy this day." Taehyung said.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and his thumbs caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"I'm worried, I know you still thinking about Jugkyung." Jungkook said.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkookie for making you worried. I-I just miss Jugkyung and I used to play with him." Taehyung said and hugged his knees.

"It's okay if you want, you can play with me." Jungkook said and smiled.

Taehyung looked at him with a pout.

"But your not a baby." Taehyung said looking at him with big doe eyes.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"If you want, you can be the baby and I can be your daddy." Jungkook snickered and winked at him.

"You meanie! That's not what I mean." Taehyung said and punched Jungkook's chest.

A blush crept on his cheeks and cutely glared at him.

"I mean we can try, right? And keep smiling, you look so beautiful with your smile." Jungkook said and patted Taehyung's chin.

"Are you trying to flirt? You know you're not good at it." Taehyung sighed.

"At least I'm trying." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks and pecked his nose.

"Yeah, keep trying." Taehyung retorted.