Chapter 35: The Finale

Hello?

Ignore the mistakes
Special Chapter included
---------------------------------

Chapter 35: The Finale

They were now waiting for the doctor to arrive. Jugkyung was hugging Jin's legs tightly while Jungkook sitting on a waiting chair. He clasping his hands together, hoping Taehyung will be fine.

"Kim Taehyung family?" A doctor inquired removing her face mask

Jungkook hurriedly stands up and he went to her.

"Wuh-what happened? How is he?" Jungkook asked, worriedly.

"The operation with him was fine, we remove the bullet completely before it reaches his heart. I don't see any complication with him, you can go to his room." The doctor said and smiled softly.

The others sighed in relief and now they felt delighted.

"Tuh-thank you doc." Jungkook said and bowed at her.

"I have to go." The doctor smiled and she left.

Jungkook looked at them and they smiled, they decided to went to Taehyung.

-------------------------
2 years had passed
-------------------------

Everything went fine, Minsuk was in jail because of revealing or giving them information about Jungkook's personal life which was an illegal act. Emma was also in jail for frustrated murder. Mr. Kim was found dead in Cinema, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi paid for the bailed-out damages and their liberty.

About Jugkyung? His parents die and left him, the time that Taehyung found him. He was running away from the other beggar who making fun of him and accidentally bumped into Taehyung's car. The time he doesn't regret coming with Taehyung. His adoption papers also went well.

Jungkook found out that Jimin just making fun of him. And that Suga guy was just teasingly taking a picture of Taehyung. Hoseok was now his new secretary. About Namjin? Nothing new, still handsome and living together.

Now, they are currently in the park, this day was kinda special for Jungkook but not for Taehyung because this day was the end of the so-called contract between them. Taehyung was standing in the middle of the park while watching Jugkyung playing around. Taehyung sighed as he remembered about the contract, he was lost in himself not until he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"What's the matter, Tae?" Jungkook inquired and put his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jungkookie, do you know that this day is the end of the contract?" Taehyung inquired.

"What contract? My company contract? My car? My house?" Jungkook inquired

Taehyung turns around and looked at him.

"You know what I mean, the marriage contract." Taehyung retorted.

"Next time, make sure to read if needed." Jungkook said and poked Taehyung's forehead with his finger.

"Wuh-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and show the image of the contract. He zooms in on the image and shows it to Taehyung.

"I'm not stupid, I'm not willing to let you go, you already caught my heart. You are mine since the first time I saw you, Taehyung." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung's waist.

"Tuh-that mean, you fooled me, how could you?!" Taehyung inquired gasping

Jungkook smirked and leaned closer to Taehyung. Their faces inches away from each other.

"I don't care, Taehyung, whether you like it or not, you're mine." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung was nervous and surprised at the same time. He can't move, Jungkook was pulling his waist closer and his cheeks. Taehyung whimpered when Jungkook shoved his tongue inside and claimed his mouth.

Taehyung just closed his eyes and clasped on Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook pulled away and looked at him. Taehyung opened his eyes but he didn't see Jungkook, he looks down and saw Jungkook kneeling in front of him while showing a red small box with a ring on it.

"Jeon ( Kim ) Taehyung, Am I too fast? Sorry for that but I can't stop my feelings for you. We met without knowing that was for each other. We lived together with unknown feelings, we even tried finding someone for us but guess what? I fall for you, I hate it when you forced me to someone but you know what? I can't hate you, I wonder why I'm too fond of you. Do you potion me? Or I'm just in love with you? Aish, Kim Taehyung, I wanna live with you together with our son, Jeon Jugkyung. So, please Kim Taehyung, will you marry me, again?" Jungkook asked and smiled with a bit teary eyes.

"Jungkook." Taehyung uttered weakly.

"Don't reject me or else I'll throw Jugkyung away." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung chuckled and he nodded his head.

"I will, Jungkook, I will marry you." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook jumped in happiness, he immediately slips the ring in Taehyung's finger.

"Jimin hyung! Did you hear that?! He agreed with me, Jin hyung! Look!" Jungkook yelled loudly earning the attention of the people.

"Tito Jeon, no one cares so shut up." Jugkyung said as he stands beside Jin.

"I have Yoongi and J-hope, he's all yours." Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his signature bunny smile. He holds Taehyung's hand.

"Promise, you won't regret it. Believe in me, I will make everything for you." Jungkook said, giggling in happiness.

"You already proved it to me, Jungkook. I believe in you, I never regret choosing and staying with you, I love you." Taehyung said.

"Hyung, did you hear that? He said I love you!!! Hyung!" Jungkook screamed.

Taehyung chuckled and the people around them giggling.

"Say it back." Taehyung pouted.

"I love you too." Jungkook said and he pulled Taehyung again.

For the last time, he pecked Taehyung's lips and his forehead. They connected their foreheads and stared at each other. Jungkook's hands on Taehyung's cheeks. He pecked Taehyung's nose and they giggled.

"And that's how their stupid love life ended, see you never." Jugkyung appeared and the story ended.

The End

Finally, the end has come
Thank you for reading it and supporting this story, keep safe everyone. Make sure not to get covid and don't get sick. I love you all, stay safe.