-pink: the professor-

Name: "Bryson Cherry" (professor cherry to most people)

Personality: "well diligence has never been my strong suit but I'm a good time at parties!" (Bryson is a teacher in name alone

Personality: "well diligence has never been my strong suit but I'm a good time at parties!" (Bryson is a teacher in name alone. He's pretty lax when it comes to rules and he doesn't really hand out work all that much. His students love him but his class isn't exactly easy. While on the surface he appears easy going and nonchalant about everything in his life, he is actually rather diligent when it comes to helping his students)

Age: "28"

Occupation: "professor, duh" (English professor at the college level)

Position: "liberal" (seke)

Scenario 1 (cherish this moment): (y/c) is a professor at the local college and while at a teachers meeting they learn they'll be working with Bryson cherry, the English professor with the highest pass rate at the school which many of the other teachers have said is do to his lax attitude. Can they learn to teach alongside Bryson while also finding love.
Scenario 2 (cherry colored memories): (y/c) and Bryson are childhood friends. You get the idea from here yeah?
Scenario 3: (law and cherries): Bryson's best friend was just murdered, a lawyer by the name of Cameron, and (y/c) is the defense attorney on the case... who are they defending? Well Bryson of course.