Black -the lovable delinquent- -closed-

Due to an abundance of people being interested in this single, I am closing it to any more future would be rpers. I'm sorry, I just get real tired of doing the same character sometimes, if you want to see more of Jhett Black (or if you're really that interested in him) then please go check out collection 7 -project another world- as it features Jhett in the form of the character Leonidas. Now also featured in collection 12

Name: "Jhett" (jhett black)

Appearance:

Personality: "well people say I cause a lot of trouble and I'm not all that smart" (he's not very smart but he does try to learn in school, he has a temper and can explode over the tiniest things, because of this he has a bad reputation, so much s...

Personality: "well people say I cause a lot of trouble and I'm not all that smart" (he's not very smart but he does try to learn in school, he has a temper and can explode over the tiniest things, because of this he has a bad reputation, so much so that the teachers have even given up on him and it's causing him to lose faith in himself)

Age: "18" (18)

Occupation: "I'm a senior" (high school student)

Position: "huh is that a school appropriate questions? Guess it doesn't matter, I'm a top 100 percent"

Anything else: "I don't feel like talking about it" (his family is poor and he spends most of his time working to help pay the bills)

Scenario 1 (tutoring): (y/c) is top of the senior class and is looking for any sort of extracurricular to put on their college applications so they decided to take up tutoring which lead them to meeting Jhett.

Scenario 2 (teacher and student): (y/c) is a new teachers fresh out of college and takes a job at the high school in his local town, they notice that one student is doing particular bad, when (y/c) asked the other teachers they wrote it off saying that the kid was never going to graduate unless they pushed for it. (Y/c) didn't want to accept that so they decided to try to help the kid, that kid was Jhett.

Scenario 3 (Rags and riches): (y/c) is a student at a fancy private school in town and has loved the good life until one day (y/c) crashes their car and their parents finally fed up with everything decided to make (y/c) get a job at a local book store where they have to work with Jhett