-brown: the lawyer-

Name: "Cameron Conviction"

Personality: "I'll do everything in my power to defend you so you don't have to worry about a thing

Personality: "I'll do everything in my power to defend you so you don't have to worry about a thing." (Cameron is the type to throw his everything into everything he does. He is a kind hearted person and he tends to believe in the people he defends but he is a big believer in "there can be no faith without doubt.")

Age: "28 but I don't see how that's relevant"

Occupation: "...... you're kidding right?" (Defense attorney)

Position: "defense attorney's are usually on the left side of the courtroom. Why?" (Seke)

Anything else: "that's what I should be asking you." (Cameron was an orphan who lived in a foster home for most of his life, he only ever had one best friend who was like his family but he recently passed away, it bothers Cameron more than he lets on.)

Scenario 1 (on false charges): (y/c) has been accused of murdering someone and Cameron is their defense attorney, it's that simple.

Scenario 2 (faith and doubt): (y/c) has been accused of murdering Cameron's best friend but Cameron is still defending you in court. He isn't entirely sure you didn't do it but he believes this is the only way he can keep his friends legacy alive.

Scenario 3 (the prosecutions claim): (y/c) is a prosecutor opposite Cameron, they have just finished the trial for the murder of Cameron's best friend in which the accused was found innocent. (Y/c) was getting ready to head home when they found Cameron curled up in a ball in a dark corner of the courthouse.