-collection 9: log (in), (re)live, love (again)

TW: descriptions of cartoon violence

A/N: this story includes people being incredibly stupid and sharing personal information over the internet, don't do that. If you are playing any kind of game I would recommend not giving any sort of personal information beyond your username to anyone you don't know irl.

Scenario: the year is 20XX, full dive VR style games are some of the most popular on the market and at the game "warring kingdoms" has Maintained its position as the most popular game for years. Warring kingdoms is a game which pits players from 4 separate kingdoms against each other, the first is the kingdom of cryonesia which is covered in eternal snow, the second is Terra which is surrounded by a magic forest. The third is Seate, a kingdom of song which faces the sea, the final kingdom is Cazhi, a desolate mountain kingdom built on faith. (Y/c) is a member of one of the tops guild and they are preparing to go to war. Can they find love online? Scenario will very greatly depending on love interest chosen. In all scenarios you are one of the top 10 players in your chosen nation and are invited to a meeting regarding preparations for the coming war.

Form additions: you'll have to pick from the following classes: summoner, mage, archer, assassin, monk, dragoon, warrior, paladin, cleric, or shrine maiden/priest.

Cut off point: the very beginning, your chosen love interest will also choose your kingdom.

-first palette: stellaris-
Username: leon moonsign

Personality: "is that an important topic right now?" (Leon is a methodical thinker, he makes plans that he perceives as bulletproof

Personality: "is that an important topic right now?" (Leon is a methodical thinker, he makes plans that he perceives as bulletproof. He doesn't show many emotions but he cares deeply for his guild mates.)

Guild: "I'm leader of the stellaris guild but you should know this already"

Class: "mage but I specialize in cosmos magic"

Age: "..." (unknown)

Position: "perhaps you were the wrong choice for this." (Seke)

-second palette: frozen blades-
Username: Florian freeze

-second palette: frozen blades-Username: Florian freeze