Collection 1: the story of the villianess! All she wants is a life to herself

The scenario: (y/c) is a student who is starting their first year at a school for nobles and knights in a medieval fantasy world.  There they meet the boys who are described below as well as the villainess who proceeds to do a series of cartoonishly villainous things that just push (y/c) closer to the boys.  The scenario and story will change depending on which boy (y/c) decides to go after.
Cut off point: first attack on the school.

First palette: the silver knight

Name: Felix Harddigon

Appearance:

Personality: "that's a hard question to answer" (Felix was raised as a knight and tries his best to be both noble and courages

Personality: "that's a hard question to answer" (Felix was raised as a knight and tries his best to be both noble and courages.  He is constantly chasing the ideal of the perfect knight but he's actually quiet shy and has a hard time interacting with people properly.  He is hard on himself but soft when it comes to others. He discovered his magic only recently and he seemed terrified of it)

Age: "18"

Occupation: "I........... I hope to be a knight someday"

Position: "t-that's not a question you should just be asking out of nowhere!" (Seke)

Relation to the villainess: Felix was raised as a knight and sponsored by the villainess's family, because of this the 2 were raised as brother and sister. Felix doesn't believe she's a bad person as she had once been a great sister figure to him but at some point she just started acting cartoonishly evil for a reason that was not clear to him.

Second Palette: the blood noble

Name: Andre bloodheart

Appearance:

Personality: "I'd like to think I'm the fun type but I've been told otherwise" (Andre has a bloody, no pun intended, past, his family was murdered in front of him before the knights could save them

Personality: "I'd like to think I'm the fun type but I've been told otherwise" (Andre has a bloody, no pun intended, past, his family was murdered in front of him before the knights could save them. When he was a teenager he found out that the knights were purposely delayed so that a rival noble family could take over some of his families land, this of course meant he started to hold a grudge against both the nobility and the knights. He hides his dark intentions and anger underneath the image of a party boy who has too much fun for his own good.)