-collection 4: seduction 101-

Scenario: (y/c) was by all accounts living a normal life. They went to the occasional party, had a stable job, even had some good close friends. But then one day a magical entity known as crookshanks appeared and enlisted (y/c) to her cause. What's her cause you ask? Well her job is to teach others to make other people fall in love with them so that they can be purged of an evil spirit. Oh and the targets this time aren't just anyone, they're 5 of the most famous people in the country!

Cut off point: the gala

-first palette: sunrise over Central Station-
Name: "I'm Sunny Mayweather but most people know me as SunriseOverCentralPark!" (His real name is sunny mayweather but he has an online handle which is SunriseOverCentralPark)

-first palette: sunrise over Central Station-Name: "I'm Sunny Mayweather but most people know me as SunriseOverCentralPark!" (His real name is sunny mayweather but he has an online handle which is SunriseOverCentralPark)

Personality: "that's a really rough question! Well I think I'm a happy kind of person" (sunny got popular for playing and reviewing video games online. His cheery demeanor and critical reviews is what earned him his current popularity, in fact it's stated that one of sunny's review can make or break the sales of a game. He is a little conceited and he's more than a little over confident but he's surprisingly level headed.)

Age: "my 21st birthday was last week! I had this big live stream and..." sunny continued to ramble on about his birthday livestream.

Occupation: "professional streamer, game reviewer, and YouTuber! Full time and everything!"

Position: "oh I like to play dps!" (Seke)

-second palette: valentines-
Name: "Joshua valentine is the name but most people just call me valentine."

Personality: "a business man never shares his secrets but for you I suppose I can make an exception

Personality: "a business man never shares his secrets but for you I suppose I can make an exception." (Valentine tends to be outwardly flirty and carefree to fit the brand of his company, which specializes in romance, but on the inside he's rather possessive. He can go from loving to cruel in an instant but when he cares for someone he is rarely cruel towards them, instead turning his claws towards anyone who makes a move on them.)