Hange's Kid

Third Person pov:

Hange told Moblit to get Levi and Erwin inside their lab room for an urgent emergency. Levi was already there, but they were waiting for Erwin.

"What is it four-eyes!?! What's so urgent that you had to interrupt me drinking tea in peace." Levi complained, with an emotionless tone he usually uses.

"I'll tell you when Erwin gets here." Hange replied.

"Speak of the devil." Levi whispered as Erwin opened the door.

"What's this urgent emergency Hange?" Erwin asked.

Hange grabbed both Erwin and Levi's arm.

"Oi, Don't touch me with your disgusting hands." Levi snapped, pulling his arm away from Hange.

"Okok don't freak out guys, just take a seat on the chairs over here." They said, as Levi and Erwin sat down on the wodden chairs.

"Oh and also, DON'T tell anyone! Not until we figure out what to do with them." They warned.

"With who?" Erwin questioned.

Hange went to the corner of the room at the back.

"Uhh, with them." Hange laughed nervously, as they took off the blanket over something... no someone.

As the blanket was taken off them, the person stood up straight. They had an emotionless look on their faces. They had (e/c) eyes, (h/c) (h/l) hair, and looked from about age 14. Erwin's eyes went wide a bit, but he stayed calm. Levi's face was still emotionless, but Hange was looking at the kid in awe and wonder.

"Why is there a child here?" Levi asked as he bent down their level, kneeling in front of them. The 'child' was just sitting down on the floor as they stared at Levi with an emotionless expression.

No happiness.

No wonder.

No fear.

No concerned.

Nothing. No emotion.

"Levi, don't get too close. She might hurt you." Hange warned.

"And why would this... child... person hurt Levi?" Erwin asked as he stood up trying to get a better look at the kid.

"Because when I found them. They had blood stains on some of their clothing and face. When I tried to help them, they jumped high over me as I was kneeling in front of them. Before they could run or attack me, I held out some bread. They were quick and took the bread from my hands in a blink! And devoured it. Poor thing was alone and hungry. And I ever since they have been following me. So I decided to take them here because they might be killed off by the Garrison if they found a kid with blood stains."

"How about the kid's parents?" Erwin asked.

"Doesn't speak. I tried speaking to her, but they didn't respond."

"Why bring the brat here then?" Levi asked, as he stood up.

"Well, I think this kid has great potential. They can be very useful in the Scout Regiment." Erwin said.

"That's insane Erwin! They're just a kid! Besides we don't even know if she can talk." Hange defended.

"I agree with four-eyes over here. They're too young to be in the Scouts." Levi said.

"I brought the kid here because I was interested. It's not every day you find a kid covered in blood, then when you try to help them they jump really high over you and almost attack you! Maybe we can put them in the 104th division! But we need to name them first. Wait, I forgot we don't even know if she can speak! What if-"