No Longer a Trio

(y/n)'s POV:

"Please... don't leave me. I promised not to leave you. So why can't you stay with me?" Those were the last words I heard from Armin before everything went black.

Everything was dark, but my mental state was fine.

Where am I?

Why is it so dark?

Is this the afterlife? Heaven or Hell?

Suddenly I see Mina in front of me. We are in the library. The library where I first met her, the one back at the training camp.

I wanted to run. Give her a hug. But I couldn't move. My body wouldn't let me.

I wanted to speak to her, but my mouth was shut.

Wait, how are we in the library? Why would the after life be in a library? Why can't I speak or move?

"(y/n). Wake up! You promised me you will live! Get up!" Mina encouraged me.

But how. How can I wake up? Aren't I dead?

"You're not dead. You're alive, just remember your past." And then suddenly a big gust of wind came, blocking Mina from my view.

The scenery changed again. I'm in my child body. Tied to a chair. While there is a man with a mask and syringe in front of me.

"Inject her."

"Yes boss."

The guy with the mask injected me, but I couldn't see the other persons face. As the guy injected me my vision was dark again, but I could still hear.

I heard a familiar voice.

Tom...

"Leave us." the so called 'boss' said. Then I heard some footsteps and a door close.

"What did you give her?!?"

"Inside voices Tom.." the man chuckled lowly in a threating way.

"Don't tell me you gave her that titan serum.."

"Relax we didn't, we just wanted to try something new. If we did then she would have turned into a titan already..."

"Don't give me that bullshit! I know you did something bad!"

"Fine, I'll be honest. Yes I did try to give her the titan serum. We're trying to create a replica of the original one, but this was a fail."

"So what did you inject her with?"

"I don't know. But I know for sure it's going to have an impact on her body."

What kind of impact does it have on me?

"But she won't turn into a titan right?"

"Like I said before. If she could, she would have already. I just need to find the right recipe for this next injection."

"You're going to do more?!"