The Day Before The Disaster

Third Person Pov:

Everyone was lined up in the 104th Cadet. The top 10 cadets were placed at the front. The day after this night is when they will choose the regiment they want to be in. The top 10 were...

#10 = Krista Lenz

#9 = Sasha Braus

#8 = Connie Springer

#7 = Marco Bott

#6 = Jean Kirstein

#5 = Eren Jeager (EREH JEAAAGEERRRRR)

#4 = Annie Leonhart

#3 = Reiner Braun

#2 = Birthcontro- I mean Bertholdt Hoover

#1 = Mikasa Ackerman

(speech of that one person)

"Give your hearts!"

"Yes sir!" everyone saluted.

"You have three options after you graduate from the cadets today!...

(and then that whole ass speech that one person gave to them about the 3 regiments. no i dont want to type it cz im lazyyyyy)

After they all went to eat in a building. Some people were surprised that (y/n) didn't get top 10. But the only reason for that was because she came in late. Some cadets were talking here and there.

"I thought (y/n) would get top 5 or something."

"Same here. She did really good with such short time she had."

"Well I heard that she got 11th place or something."

Armin was one of the last ones to take his seat because he ssid he needed to use the bathroom.
He searched for his friends and saw Eren and Mikasa. (AND OTHER PPL WHO SAY WITH HIM)

As he sat down he felt thst someone was misssing.

Oh that's right, where's (y/n)? She usually sits mext to me. Hmm maybe she went to the bathroom. He thought.

A couple of seconds later Armin saw (y/n) coming from yhe bathroom doors. He was gonna wave at her, but then she was already walking towards him.

(y/n) was about to sit her ass on the sear next to Armin, but then someone called her name.

"(y/n) wanna sit over here with us?" Mina asked from a few tables away, where she was sat next to Annie.

(y/n) just nodded her head towards her. She turned towards the others, "Sorry guys, I'm going to go sit with them. Is that alright?"

When she said the last sentence, she turned her gaze towards Armin.

"Sure (y/n) that's fine, but if you don't finish your food just give them to me like usual." Sasha stated as she began eating her food.

Connie smacked her on the head. "Dumbass! Just let her eat her food in peace."

(y/n) just smiled at them not knowing what to say, until Armin spoke and that's when she turned her attention towards him.

"Yea that's fine." He said softly only for her to hear, but Eren probably heard it too.

She walked towards the table where Mina and Annie were sat. She sat in between them because Mina saved her a seat.