Capturing It

Third Person pov:

"Commander Hange! You're crushing her!" Moblit exclaimed from behind.

"Uhh I'll leave you three here, just meet me in the forest." Keith said as he cleared his throat. He didn't want to ruin this whole... reunion, I guess.

"Sorry, that was unprofessional." Hange said. "Don't worry we just need to know more about this wolf from (y/n)!" They exclaimed as Keith closed the door.

Hange cleared their throat. "So (y/n), come here take a seat. Tell me about the creature so we can capture it."

"Well, it has black and grey fur, but mostly black, with blue eyes. Armin said that it seemed to calm down with me because I didn't have any sort of fear towards it or sense of danger."

Moblit was taking notes, and Hange was listening carefully. After they were finished, they met Keith near the forest.

"Ok, so we have nets that can capture it inside the barrels. We just need to lure the wolf near the nets." Hange informed them as Moblit got the barrels.

"How do we lure it in?" (y/n) asked them.

"This is the best part, we use you." They stated excitedly.

"Hange! Isn't it dangerous for her! I heard that the others who actually saw it, got bitten and are in the hospital!" Moblit added.

"I know, I know, but with what Keith and (y/n) told me, the wolf seems to not attack her. (y/n) can you do that for us?"

"Yes, sir." (y/n) saluted.

They discussed the plan and where (y/n) would lure it. She has a flare gun just in case something goes wrong. (y/n) walked in the forest, while Hange and Moblit went to their spots hiding near the nets.

"Ooo this is so exciting! Imagine taming this thing! OooOoo" Hange whispered.

"Shh! Hange! We have to be quiet." Moblit shushed them.

(y/n)'s pov:

I was walking around the forest. I was going where I last saw the wolf from weeks ago. I had two pieces of bread in my bag that also held my flare gun.

I doubt I need to use this, but this is just in case.

I stopped to the spot where the wolf and I last encountered. I waited for a while and looked around. It never showed up.

I slowly started taking steps further into the forest, that is until I heard rustling in the bushes. The same sound that Armin and I heard.

Then I heard a low growl.

The wolf

I turned my head towards the sound, and the wolf slowly stepping out. Once it laid its eyes on me, it stopped growling. Instead it was wagging its tail, and getting closer to me. As I kneeled in front of it, I offered the bread.

I dropped on the ground in front of the wolf, and it started eating.

I want to touch it again.

Slowly I went down next to it, and started stroking it's back.

Soft, and... fluffy

I assumed it was done eating because its face turned towards mines. I started to touch the top of the wolf's head. It seemed to have like it because the next thing I knew, It curled up in a ball and laid on my lap.