💕4. Comfort in Pain

Heeding to Fiona's words, Tata slowly got off her and moved towards Namjoon, who had crouched down to the ground.

"Hello there Mr. Tiger, nice to meet you." He greeted, flashing his dimples. In response, the young tiger, brought up one of his paws and landed it on the side of Namjoon's head, and slid it down to his shoulder.

"Aww.. aren't you one cutie!" he said affectionately while he patted his furry head and rubbed behind his ears. This made the latter reward him with a good, wet lick on his face, leaving a distasteful look on Namjoon's face. Fiona chuckled at the cute interaction between two of the strongest creatures in the forest.

"Okay guys, sorry for spoiling the moment, but I'd like to treat those terrible wounds on Joon, which is why we are here in the first place, yeah?"

"Aww... Tata, someone's jealous about us becoming friends... they don't want us to spend time together.." Namjoon said while pouting at Tata, to which the young tiger let out a low growl as though in agreement.

"Fine then, stay here and continue nurturing your budding friendship. 'Cause who cares if the wound gets an infection and the infection spreads to the entire leg so that you end up having your leg amputated and you become limp for the rest of your life, right?" Fiona smiled sarcastically as Namjoon and Tata stared at her with their mouths wide open.

"Okay, okay,  geez, I'm coming! No need to scare me like that!"  he turned to his new companion and continued, "I'll see you around, Tataa!" he said to him while patting his head for the last time before he got up from the ground and walked up to Fiona who was by then standing at the main door of the house.

The inside of the house was very simple, neat, and had an elegance of its own. It was like a small cozy studio apartment. The inside had wood finishes and huge windows that allowed abundant light to fill the house. Most parts of the house had candles to light up that area and bring a little warmth. Anyone entering the place would immediately feel welcomed.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll just get a few things first." Fiona was the first to break the silent and calm ambiance before exiting from a door in the kitchen.

Namjoon slowly made his way to the couch and sat down at the edge of one before looking out the big window on the adjacent wall. His view was blessed with a small but spectacular waterfall and a slow-moving, silver lake at the base of it. Near the bank of the lake, he saw Tata and Yoon giving each other company. The young energetic tiger kept pestering the older tired little friend until he finally retorted back.

 The young energetic tiger kept pestering the older tired little friend until he finally retorted back