💕8. Nightmares

A/N:
Firstly, this chapter has been written in a slightly different format than the chapters so far. I hope its not too confusing. If you have any doubts, please feel free to ask. Just remember that "***" indicates a change in the scene.
Basically, there are two scenes running parallelly.

Secondly, Thank you soo much Lee-Kie for enhancing this chapter with your poetic touch!❤️❤️

Thirdly, I'm so sorrily for such a late update😭😭 a few things came up and I was also lazy...🥺
~~~~~~~~

A pleasant spring day

The sun was dawdling around the sky, still far from sinking into the embrace of a beaming horizon.
Fresh and wide spread green fields, with open arms, inviting you.
Heavens whispering the definition of beauty, flowers breathe in color.
Dragonflies gently swaying against the mellifluous rhythm of the spring winds.
Seven Boys having a time of their life...

***

A gentle flurry of air ruffled her hair, tinting her cheeks.
Grass brushing past her knee that peeked out from beneath the hem of her skirt.
Every now and then he stole a few glances, drinking from her charms, a goddess she was.
His eyes sketching the details of her lips as he stares at her, giving her lips a rich smoulder under the warm tone of ginger sunlight.
Heavens whispering the definition of beauty, flowers breathe in colour.
But he only had eyes for her, amused at her vain attempts of hiding her blush..

***

The youngest two, the most mischievous duo, were being chased across the field for bullying one of their elders for being short. Enjoying the scene, a fourth boy sat at a distance, clapping and laughing hysterically, sounding his loud and contagious laughter. Unaffected by the noise and chattering, a fifth boy, with raven hair, slept peaceful beside the former. The remaining two, the oldest pals, sat by the food basket preparing sandwiches for everyone, while commenting about the nature around them or joking about their friends.

Joy, friendship, love, freedom and childlike innocence surrounded them. They seemed to be in a happy little world of their own.

Until...

***

They were both walking across the meadows holding hands and talking about the things they loved. Their eyes lit up each time they did so. Occasionally they laughed at each other's silliness. To them, this, right here felt like home. This is where they wanted to be, for the rest of their lives- in each other's company. It seemed as though even the most powerful forces on earth couldn't  separate them.