💕7. Catching Up

•FIONA POV•
(Please note that the italicized portions are flashbacks or memories)

Doubt. Fear. Confusion.

I couldn't put a finger on what exactly I was feeling at the moment. Maybe I was just overreacting to the situation? Or maybe my intuition was trying to point at something? Maybe I misheard? That can't be, I did clearly hear him! Yet, I wasn't sure. These thoughts invaded my mind, as I laid on my bed after having just woken up a few minutes ago and reviving the memories from last night.

Hands, running up and down our bodies leaving no spot untouched. Lips, sucking, teasing and kissing each other. Bodies, pretty much bare, pressed against each other. We moaned against each other's mouth about how good we both felt during the heated make out session.

He kissed me one last time before plopping heavily beside me on the bed. Grinning I turned to him to find him already staring at me through his heavy eyelids. I knew he was forcing himself to be awake.

"Go to sleep baby, I know you're tired." I said to him softly.

"Hmm.. but I want to keep looking at you." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Well I'm not going anywhere. You have plenty of time to keep looking at me. But for now, you should really sleep." I insisted.

He hummed in response as his eyelids became heavier and he began to drift to sleep. I snuggled closer to his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. In a way, his beating heart lulled me to sleep.

I spoke one last time before finally giving up on my fight with sleep. "I love you, Jin."

"I love you too, Mia." He replied ever-so-softly.

Mia?

Who is Mia?

Did he just say the name of another woman in place of mine? I wanted to wake him up and ask him then and there, but fatigue took over me, making my body feel heavier and I too succumbed to sleep.

Everything about last night was perfect. Except, I couldn't figure out if I really heard him say another name instead of mine or if I had just misheard him. Mia does sound familiar to Fia, which is what he calls me at times. But if I did mishear him why do I remember it so vividly?

My chain of thoughts were interrupted by loud clashing and clattering coming from the kitchen. I already knew who was responsible for it, when I heard Jin screaming incoherent things at someone. So, I immediately woke up from the bed and freshened up to wake up for the day. Once I was done, I made my way downstairs, to the kitchen.

Sure enough, in my view, there was a tiny bunny who was being screamed at by Jin.
"..atleast show me some respect for being older than you, YOU BRAT!"

I chuckled lightly to make my presence known in the room and glanced at the two boys, "You guys are at it again? Jin, are you serious demanding for respect from a rabbit?? Based on age, that too?"

"So what if he's a rabbit now? I bet he wouldn't have been any less of a brat if he were as human as us!" he sneered at the bunny, which made him hop away from Jin, towards me.

"Awww don't you upset my baby Koo, he's nothing but a sweetheart!" I told Jin as I picked Koo up from the dining table and he snuggled into my palm.

As I walked towards the couch with Koo in my hands I heard Jin scoff behind me. I heard him mumble "yeah right, if only you knew any better" but I pretended not to hear him, when he announced that breakfast would be ready almost ready.

I've really been mishearing a lot of things these days, I wonder if that should concern me...

。・゜・♡・゜・

THIRD PERSON POV

"Wasn't that Namjoon hyung who came by, the other day?" A lean young man with tousled brown hair enquired.

"Yeah, thankfully he didn't recognize us. The heck does he think he's doing here? Shouldn't he be busy caring for his throne at Gotaek?!" the older male replied harshly.

"Relax hyung, as long as he doesn't know who we are, or who Fiona is, I think we'll be fine." the younger replied.

"Right... but I can't decide if he actually doesn't recognize us, or if it's just a facade."

"It doesn't seem like a facade though. That day, after dinner, they were talking about things and somehow they ended up talking about a 'Jin' they both know. Not knowing that the two people they were talking about, is actually the same person; and they just went on bickering to and fro about it" The owner of the third voice, with doe-like eyes, scoffed.

"Should we warn Jin hyung about this?" the first voice spoke again.

"If it's just a coincidence that he came here, then I don't think it should be made an issue, just yet. You know how severed things are, between them." The older reasoned.

"True, let's just stay on the look out, if he comes by a frequently or does anything suspicious, we'll report the matter to Jin then." the youngest with doe eyes proposed and the two older men nodded in agreement.

"By the way, Yoongi hyung, did you see anyone by the woods last night?." The lean male spoke after sometime.

"Uh..no I didn't, Why?"

"I saw figure by the bushes, but by the time I reached there to inspect, it was no longer there." he said while pointing towards the thick foliage that marked the beginning of the woods.

"Oh. I'll be more vigilant then. Thanks for letting me know Taehyung. Damn! What's with all the new visitors all of a sudden? Why does everyone wanna come here of all the places out there!" The older complained.

"Oh look! Jin hyung!" the slender male named Taehyung beamed with a boxy smile, as he pointed at the approaching person.

"Hey champ! Hi Yoongi.. and Jungkook you brat! Our cover almost got blown earlier this morning." Jin exclaimed as the latter sniggered.

"Did you rest well hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh I'm SURE he did! Considering the romantic atmosphere last night..." Jungkook smirked as the other two listen intrigued and he continued, "Come on man, you've got to give me a heads up before you get your woman laid! You know I live in the same house!!"

That earned him a knowing "Ohhhhhhhh" from Yoongi and Taehyung; and a sharp strike on his arm from Jin.

"You better run before I turn you into today's lunch!!" Jin said through his gritted teeth before he launched himself to chase the mischievous bunny while the others were busy laughing at the bickering duo.

~~~~~~~~~
Please forgive me for the late update. I'm losing the vocabulary to write. 🥲🥲🥲
I'll try my best to make updates more frequent! I appreciate your patience ❣️

~ Vote • comment ~