³

☽︎ᗯOOYOᑌᑎᘜՏ ᑭOᐯ☾︎

Messages

From Giant Loser
Im heading out to 7/11 with new boy across from me, lets see how this plays out ☺︎︎

To Giant Loser
alright have fun i guess...dont go breaking his heart on the first night you loser (ง'̀-'́)ง

God, Yunho is one if my best friends but sometimes I question him and his morals.

You may not think it at first because he is a giant man baby, litteritly but the boy is a player. He has broken so many hearts in the last year, though I know why he is like this so I don't judge him to harshly...I just wish he coped better.

whether they're a guy, girl or inbetween he has been with them all and broken each one of their hearts. His soft playful exterior fights against his hurting, griefing insides and none of the people he's played were able to stick around long enough to break the walls he built up so high.

I feel sorry for him honestly...but I bet he would say the same about me, I haven't dated anyone since early highschool. I got played by a girl because she said I was 'hot' so I tend to not date unless I know the other person also feels the same way.

But thats so much different then yunho...his heart wasn't just broken it was torn to shreds after being stolen.

so I understand his pain, its just the way he chooses to go about coping is...wrong, expecially from my perpespective.

Plus, Jae seems like a cool guy, him and Min seem really cool, I noticed the two of them
at orientation, I could never forget Mins face even after only meeting once. It feels like I'm drawn to her, she's warm and inviting...well her aurora is atleast, and it excites me and I wanna get closer to her.

Which that part kind of scares me alittle bit, but from what I've learnt.

You can't move forward if you dont try and I think I'm finally ready to move on and try again. Who knows maybe Min is the one I've been waiting for my whole life? that would be nice, she's so sweet.

her smile its contagious and her laugh, its heard through the walls and I can't help laughing alongside with her.

thats actually how we figured out we were dorm neighbours, I laughed at her laughing to which I got the reply of.

"Who's laughing at me"

"shit...sorry I didn't mean to it just kinda slipped out"

and then I went over to introduce myself but I realised it was her.

I could gaze into her eyes forever, they're like pools and I'm willing to just drown in them.

yunho however, I don't know how he feels about Jae...but I really hope he doesn't hurt him. Yunho needs to know when to stop acting like this and grow up, sure he's one of my best buds don't get me wrong but he will regret his own actions one day.

"Hey, you okay?" Min asked from beside me, after hearing Yunho was heading out with Jae I texted Min and asked if she wanted to watch a movie at my dorm.

"Yeah sorry I was just thinking about what yunho said to me earlier" I replied to her with a small smile. "But enough about my worries, what made you choose Hala?" I changed the subject to our studies and we chatted about how we both wanted to keep ourselves busy in life and Hala just found its way to us.

"Wow I can't beleive you both won a scholarship, thats crazy" I was stunny at yhe story she told me about how her and Jae both won a scholarship each to attend Hala university.

"to think cresent high ever had the ability to give out the scholarships to begin with" she replied back to me.

"I didn't even know Hala had scholarships to be honest...my mum kind of paid my tuition" I can't beleive how hard these two worked where as Yunho and I had our tuition handed to us by our parents pretty much.

"I'm glad they did have scholarships though, or I wouldnt have met you" I smiled.