¹⁸

A/N: This is a filler chapter that's going to be from the character 'Min' / 'Minnie's pov. It's going to show some side story of their love life which I plan to write in a separate book maybe....maybe if I do a sequal of this story...anywho.

☁︎𝑴𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒗☁︎

I can't beleive Jae is going on a date...with Yunho. It's about time those idiots told each other how they felt.

"Hey lovers, I'm here...our son has finally gone out on his first date with Yunho" I spoke as I entered Seonghwa and HongJoong's home.

Wiping away a fake tear I noticed that only Seonghwa was home.

"Oh hey Min...sorry Wooyoung and Jongho are at dance practice with Mingi and Hongjoong" he explained as he walked over to greet me.

"Oh...that's cool, can we hangout?" I smiled up at him, seeing a pink hue cross his cheeks as he abruptly looked away. "Yeah sure I'm just preparing dinner for later...would you like to help?" Seonghwa is always so kind to me...I couldn't help the butter flies the filled my stomach.

"Yee...I don't know how to cook though, would you like to teach me maybe?" I skipped ahead of him towards the kitchen where an assortment of veggies and other ingredients were sprawled out across the counter tops.

"Ofcourse, just be careful not to hurt yourself okay?" I nodded with a smile as I walked to the sink and washed my hands thoroughly.
"Okay first we need to chop onion...but it makes you cry so if you want I can do that?" I nodded once more in agreement.

I really hated onion, so I left that to seonghwa. However he did show me how to cut the onion anyways which I appreciated.

"Okay now I finished that, Min do you want to get measurements of the liquid ingredients...here's a list of what ones you need and what measurements" Seonghwa said as he handed me his phone.

"I can do that!" I said excitedly as I walked over to the other counter top, searching for the right bottles and popping open the caps.

Pouring out the measurements required as Seonghwa finished cutting the veggies.

"Hwa I finished getting the measurements!"

"Would you like to light the pan on the stove? Add alittle oil too?" He asked as he put the veggies he chopped into a bowl.

"How much oil?" I asked, the pan was quite a big one but I didn't want to add too much oil.

"Just enough to cover the surface" he said with a smile.

I finished preparing the pan for him and he came over with the bowl of veggies.

"Do you want to tip them in?" He asked, watching me eye the bowl in his hands. I nodded with a wide smile as he handed me the bowl.

I tipped in the veggies and Seonghwa handed me a wooden spoon. "I don't know what I'm doing..." I said as I took the spoon from him, to which he chuckled lightly.

"Its okay, just move them around every few minutes like this....so they don't burn" he said as he demonstrated for me real quick.

His hand rested on my hip as he leaned over me to look at the pan. "Just like that...se you got it and I'll be right here so you don't have to worry about accidentally burning it" he smiled as his arms wrapped further around my waist.

The butterflies from earlier swarmed my thoughts as I froze up.

"Oh...sorry I didn't mean to" Seonghw noticed where his hands rested and quickly removed them.
"Sorry if that made you uncomfortable Min...really" he apologised again but I just placed the wooden spoon down and hugged him.

"Hwa, its okay...you just kind of shocked me really" I reassured.

"Still I was out of place to assume you were okay with such skinship...I will ask next time" his words were full of embarrassment ad he fumbled with the hem of his sleeves.

"Why don't you finish this?" I asked holding the wooden spoon out to him, he took it with a sad smile as he moved to stand infront of the stove.

However instead of leaving like he probably thought I was going to...I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back.

"Much better"