Authors note: ah smut ahead...cringe so I'm sorry ahhhhhh

"Goddamn it, I like it
Pretty good, can't be shaken, yeah
I don't need you, need you, need you, need you
Gimme a shot to over everything
Goddamn it, I like it
Kiss me down 'til I'm naked, yeah
I just need you, need you, need you, need you
Gimme a shot to over everything
Goddamn it, I like it"

Music blasted my ears as I danced away in the sweaty crowd of people, my head swaying from side to side as I felt a pair of warm hands around my waist and the weight of a head plop onto my shoulder. "You look so good right now Jae" the voice was husky, but not too deep in tone.

"Your too drunk though...come on you need to lay down" the hands left my waist and I let out a dissatisfied moan in response. "But I'm having fun~" I slurred my words slightly as the figure who was alittle taller then me dragged me out of the crowd.

His face was a blur but I could tell he had a blonde buzz cut and was about average height,  "mmm your hairs segstyy" I slurred my words again as I tumbled slightly with my footing.

I could hear the male drunkenly laugh at me falling over causing me to pout, "hey don't laugh" I hiccuped. He grabbed my hand once more leading me upstairs which I willingly followed, I suddenly hug him from behind while in my drunken haze "you smell nice" I half giggled into his back.

I could hear him groan as my hands roamed his stomach feeling his muscles tense up at the contact of my fingertips.
"Jae please" he murmured as he grabbed my wrist pulling them out of his shirt, "if you keep going I won't be able to hold back" I'm not sure why but I couldn't help but feel myself smirk as I reached my hands back.

Tracing his muscles as he walked us into a bedroom closing the door behind us.

I moved my head and placed it in the crook of his neck letting my warm breath fan the skin there earning a slight moan from the guy infront of me.

He seemed so familiar, is it...Joong? I don't know and right now I don't care, all I knew is the drunken haze took over me and now I just craved him.

"Baby stop...I'm serious, if you keep going now I won't be able to hold back...but I need you to tell me what you want" his voice was low and hoarse as he spoke, turning around to pin me to the door.

"Please... I need it..I need you" I battered my eyes up at him and before I knew it he was crashing his lips onto my own, the heat of our lips moving together causing a bubbling sensation to build up between my thighs.

His hands dropped my wrists and started to roam my body as my hands reach up to the nape of his neck, tugging slightly at the short hair he had. Moaning in delight I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth attempting to take control but he fought back and quickly won the small battle in which our tongues danced.

Now he sat there exploring every inch of me with his hands and mouth. He moved down from my lips to my jaw sucking lightly at the skin and grazing his teeth across my jaw before his head fell into the crook of my neck.

Our bodies were now flushed up against each other's as I felt the tightness of his pants push up against me, my hands instinctively slipped out of his hair, tracing their way down his body until I reached front of his jeans.

Unbuttoning them I slid my hand down into his pants stroking his hardened member earning a throaty moan from him. "Fuck baby that feels so good" he started leaving open mouth kisses along my shoulder as I hardened my grip slightly around his member stroking it faster then before.

"Fuck if you keep going I think I'm going to cum" his words shot a wave of euphoria through me as I pushed him back towards the bed, letting my grip on his dick go.

He fell backwards and I crawled my way toward him connecting our lips as I straddled him. His hips bucking upwards begging for some sort of contact as I denied him of his orgasm, "I don't wanna miss out" I pouted and he realised the aching pain between my legs was very much present.

"I'm sorry baby let me help you" he purred as he unbuckled my belt and threw it across the room, his hands found their way to my core as he slipped them past the band of my pants and into my boxers. His warm fingers slowly entered my core collecting the wetness the had seeped out, thrusting his long digits in and out curling them upwards towards my g-spot.

My mouth laid agape as a deep moan left my lips, my orgasm rising as he allowed his hand to work on my lower area. His free hand tugged at my shirt asking for me to remove the thin material, I pulled it up above my head and threw it behind me as I slid my hands up under his shirt raking my finders down his chest towards his V line.

He threw his head back as he removed his hand from my pants removing his own shirt, pulling me down towards his lips again as we made out once more.

My hand coiling around his member again but this time I have no plans on denying him his orgasm, as my grip tightened slightly around his member stroking it up and down, switching up my direction as I ran my thumb over his tip collecting the drizzle of precum that had dripped down his tip.

"Oh fuck" he moaned into my mouth and felt him release onto my hand and onto his stomach, bucking his hips up to meet my hand again as I ran my hand over his member while he orgasmed beneath me.

His moans filling the room as I stuck my head into the crook of his neck once more planting small kisses, sucking at the skin slightly...just barely enough to leave a few marks.

Next thing I knew, he had me cleaned up and snuggled up into his bed. "Sleep well prince" he kissed the top of my head before leaving me to sleep peacefully in his room.

,,,

Authors note: Just to clarify...that was Hongjoong-

Okay bye ;)

Also props on HongJoong for not questioning Jae not having a PP, he didn't care-
Or was he drunk?
Did he even realise?
Or was he just h0rny?