☽︎ᒍᗩᗴ'Տ ᑭOᐯ☾︎

The sweet moments are what keep me coming back, but everything in between makes it worth the stay.

Considering I was trying you avoid Yunho at the beginning of the day I found myself befriending his friend group...
So far I knew about Hongjoong, Mingi, Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Jongho.
I was yet to meet San and Yeosang though...well atleast properly.

I also found myself following Yunho around like a lost puppy, also since he kept insisting in showing me around and introducing me to people so I just let him.

Just before our second class together we ran into Wooyoung and Min, I was excited to see her after such a long morning. As I reached to where they were I called out to Min and she turned around with a small smile of her lips.

"Jae you loser" she joked as we were now standing infront of each other. "I have so much to tell you" I rolled my eyes exaggerating my words as she laughed at my antics, "same" she replied as we started walking.

"So how's you and Woo doing?" I asked her, shocking her at the use of his nickname. "Well ah he invited me to go get boba with him...so we were just doing that now" she said shyly, "ah young love" I sighed looking ahead of us earning a smack to the chest from her as she looked at me with disapproving eyes.

"I'm joking" I laughed raising my hands up in defence, she also laughed at my defensiveness. "No but he has been really sweet to me though, are you and Yunho going to come get boba with us" she asked as Wooyoung and Yunho caught up to our pace.

"Well Yunho and I have class in the next 15 minutes so we have to get going" I explained earning a disspointed groan from the younger. "We will have to hangout later then because I still have so much to tell you!" Min exclaimed, "definitely, I'll see you later then".

"Come on we don't want to be late...this next class is pretty tough since our teacher takes it more serious then anyone" Yunhi explained to me. We had dance together and honestly I was surprised Wooyoung didn't gave this class since they're all on the dance team together.

I guess he doesn't want to over exhaust himself though which would make sense, I'm doing dance and yet I don't plan on joining the dance team so everyone to their own.

"I hope I don't mess up first day..." I muttered to myself, dance was something I really wanted to do from a young age but I was never encouraged to follow it by my parents.
"You'll do fine, I'll help you along the way if you get stuck" Yunho offered with a warm smile.

"Your too nice to me seriously" I laughed as we entered the dance studio.

"Alright class, new semester means new dance routines! Get ready and start stretching" our teacher yelled out as students started piling into the room. "Alright so we have to go to the change rooms first to get ready and then ofcourse stretch and practice a bit before the lesson actually starts" Yunho explained easing the confusion out if my mind.

Thank god someone was here to explain what "get ready" meant. "Ah right thanks" I replied as Yunho showed me towards the change rooms, which to my dislike had no stalls for individual privacy....it was just a girls changeroom on the left side and guys on the right.

Ad I entered my eyes instantly flew to the floor as a slight blush crept onto my face, its just a bunch of guys in their underwear...nothing you haven't seen before Jae.
As I made it to an empty locker Yunho started to strip next to me at his locker causing me to sweat a little bit.