🌻hurt🌻

( Lily without glasses ☝️)

5 YEARS AGO

Song: Let me down slowly - Alec Benjamin
          Love the way you lie-  Eminem ft Rihanna

Lily's POV
I was woken up by my alarm. I went to bathroom and did my morning routine. I took a cold shower and ignored the pain on my back. Yesterday I failed to prepare supper on time and my father got angry. He always took out his anger on me. Speaking of my father, today is birthday.

I want to make him something special. I want to surprise him . I will make him his favorite breakfast. I know what you're thinking, why would she treat him on his birthday yet he abuses her? He is my father, I should love him . I got out of the bathroom and chose my outfit. I didn't put any makeup because my dad would get angry. (Her outfit 👇)

I picked my bag and made sure my room was clean

I picked my bag and made sure my room was clean. My father and I hated disorganized rooms, that's the only thing we had in common. I rushed downstairs and prepared his breakfast. I hope he likes it. I took a paper and wrote ‘happy birthday’ then set the table. After making sure everything is in place, I walked to school.

I didn't like my school because of my bullies, the Knight brothers. They scared me to the bone. I couldn't report them because their parents practically owned the school. As I continued walking, I realized how hungry I was. The last time I ate was two days ago  and it wasn't a proper breakfast. My father says I'm not allowed to eat unless he gives me his permission. I could eat at school but my bullies would probably get angry at me , that's why every lunch time I go to the library.

I walked to my locker with my head down  I didn't like attention. Luckily, the hallway was nearly empty. I took out the necessary books and applied lip balm on my lips. Just as I was about to go to class, I bumped into a hard chest. I adjusted my glasses and whispered a 'sorry' . I wanted to walk around the person but was stopped by his voice. “ Little Lily, I thought we told you to always maintain eye contact when we want to talk to you!” I looked up and saw Joshua, Aaron and Taylor glaring at me. No one was around, it was just us. “ i-i am s-sorry. I was...” I was cut off by Aaron slamming me against the locker. It really hurt because I had not fully healed.

He held my hands above my head and they looked me up and dawn. They always forced me to wear clothes which didn't show much skin, if I were short clothes I would be punished. His grip got tighter by the second., I whimpered in pain. “ We are letting you go for now but we'll deal with you later!” Aaron said and loosened his grip. “ T-thank y-you.” I said and ran to class.

At lunch time, I was ready to go to the library only to be pulled to an empty classroom. I was scared that I wanted to cry. I turned back and ran to the door , it was locked! “ You're not going anywhere kitten!” Taylor yelled making me more scared. He came closer and trapped me between him and the door. By now my tears were rolling down my cheeks. “ P-please let m-me go,” I begged him. He smirked and said, “ I know you were going to hide in the library, but today you'll have to eat.” I didn't protest because I knew the consequences. He pulled me to the cafeteria. I knew something bad was going to happen.