🌻help🌻

Song: get you the moon- kina
: You were my everything - aviation (female version)

Still 5 years ago

Lily's POV
The following morning, I woke up earlier than usual. Even after what he did last night, I'm going to miss him . I had to hold my tears. I can't change my mind now besides it's not like anybody is going to miss me.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. ( Her outfit 👇)

I had already planned everything, once I left the house I would go to one of the train stations and from there, i would decide where I want to go

I had already planned everything, once I left the house I would go to one of the train stations and from there, i would decide where I want to go. As I went downstairs, i stopped at my dad's door and whispered a small 'goodbye' . After making his breakfast, I left.

I was at the train station instead of school. It had taken me two hours two hours to find it because I didn't know LA properly. I was so confused as everyone looked so busy and I didn't know which train to take. I didn't even know where I wanted to go. Some people have me weird looks and that made me more shy. I got tired of standing there confused and sat at a bench.

" Where are you going?" Asked a beautiful lady who looked to be in her early twenties. I wasn't used to being out for long but one thing I knew is I should never talk to strangers, especially in a place like this. Oh no, what if she tried to hurt me because I didn't answer her question. I looked at her with a fearful face. I stood up from the bench and was ready to walk away from her when she caught my arm. I was even more scared now. " P-please l-let m-me go." I said as tears blurred my vision. " Just answer my question!?" She said angrily. Why does she care and why is she getting angry? She calmed down and loosened her grip when she saw my scared form. I took that as an advantage and ran away . I wasn't seeing properly because of my tears. The next I know is I was at the middle of the road and there was car coming my way at a very high speed then everything became black!

Aarons POV
" Where the fuck is she!?" I yelled at our men. After what we did yesterday we wanted to make sure she was ok. She was nowhere to be found and she had not come to school. My brothers were even more angry. I already told my dad to send some of his men to help us find her. Taylor explained to my dad our story with Lily. At first he scolded us for hurting her but promised us he will make sure she's found.

We haven't told our mom anything because we know she's going to be disappointed. She hates it when we use violence. I don't know how she's going to react knowing we have been abusing an innocent girl for the past eight months.

There was only one place left to check, her house. We drove to her place. Where are you babygirl?

Cade's POV (earlier)
I woke early . I wanted to see her before she went to school. As I got ready for the day, I couldn't get rid of the bad feeling in my gut  . Something wasn't right. I will never forget the look Lily gave me yesterday. It haunted me.