🌻 seen 🌻

Lily's POV
It's been a week since I went to the mall. After the incident , I found it hard to go outside. But I'm currently in the garden having a small picnic with Lulu and Mumu. Mumu is sleeping on the picnic blanket while Lulu and I are having tea. The weather was perfect and I even wore one of my favorite outfits. (Her outfit 👇)

Linda and Jake left awhile ago

Linda and Jake left awhile ago. They told not to go beyond the gate. I think Mumu got bored because she  woke up and started playing with a blue butterfly. I didn't pay much attention to her and continued taking tea with biscuits.

I looked around and noticed Mumu was no longer in the garden. I searched for her around the compound but I couldn't find her. Could she have gone outside the gate? Maybe I should check. ‘but you'll be disobeying Linda and Jake’ I ignored my conscience and went to the gate. I made sure no one was around. I could feel my heartbeat increase. “ Relax Lily, you're just checking. No one will hurt me. ” I said to myself.

I slowly opened the gate. I was so relieved when I saw her following the same butterfly. But what discouraged me was that she on the other side of the road. I was about to cross the road when a car pulled up a few meters away from me (approximately 200 meters) . I ignored it and went to Mumu.

I crossed the road and carried her. She kept squirming in my arms. And for some unknown reason, I felt like I was being watched. “ Mumu stop being stubborn. We need to go back, there are more butterflies in the garden. ” I scolded her. I did feel guilty but I couldn't risk disobeying Linda and Jake. What if they arrived early and found out I left the compound?

“ Ouch! ” Mumu scratched my arm making me drop her. I could feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes. Mumu looking me then crossed the road and went back to the house. I was just about to follow her when the car from earlier stopped beside me. ‘What's going on?’ I thought.

I heard the door opening. I immediately panicked and tried to run only to end up hitting a hard chest. Whoever that person was, he or she was really, really tall. I said a small 'sorry' and ran back to the house without looking at the person.

..
When did Linda and Jake arrive? I opened the as quietly as I could. They were sitting in the living room. They looked relieved to see me. “ Just where have you been young lady? Do you know how worried we were ? We thought something bad happened to you?!” Jake said and wiped the tears on Linda's face.

The forced me to sit and explain everything. “ You are in so much trouble. You'll stay in you room for the rest of the day with Mumu . You can't leave till tomorrow morning.” Linda said angrily. She then carried me back to my room and looked me inside. ( It was around 4pm )

As soon as she left , I broke down. “ This i-is all you f-fault.’’ I said to Mumu. As usual she looked at me then  climbed the bed and made herself comfortable. I guess I could read her a story.

Taylor's POV (Earlier)
I was driving to Mr Carter's house. I really wanted to get this over with this and go back to Los Angeles. My men drove behind me but at a distance. I felt like I was wasting my time. I mean , I had better things to do like... find our little Lily.