Destroy Malevolence

Luna's POV

A female Togruta smiles at me. She seemed about one year older than me, so probably 14.

"Hey, I'm Ahsoka, Master Skywalker's Padawan." She says confidently.

"Well, I'm Hayden," He glances around making sure no one was listening, "Master Kenobi's soon-to-be Padawan."

I shoot him a glare filled with venom. "I'm Luna," I say simply. 

Ahsoka nods and smiles, "So, is this your first mission?"

I nod, "Yes, we're supposed to be sent back to the temple after this mission." Or go on many more missions with Master Kenobi. I add to myself silently.

"She means that one of us will be sent back to the temple." Says Hayden. His tone made it clear what he thought.

Ahsoka rolls her eyes, "Luna has a better chance than you do." She states tartly.

I smile at her gratefully and follow as she walks towards the group of masters.

"Admiral, status report." Says Master Kenobi, stroking his beard.

"They're not attempting to jump to hyperspace. Their hyperdrive must be damaged." Responds Admiral Yularen.

"This is our chance. All ships target the bridge! Maximum firepower." Orders Master Kenobi.

The ships all immediately begin to fire at the bridge and I watch in satisfaction as the gigantic ship shakes and trembles.

I watch the radar by Ahsoka and frown as a small dot appears. "What the...?" I mutter, frowning. I open my mouth, "Master, I'm picki-"

Hayden interrupts me, "We're um picking up a-a signal." He glances at where I was looking before, "Close to the enemy vessel." He adds hastily.

Ahsoka rolls her eyes at his attempt, "Something just came out of hyperspace." She explains.

"Enemy reinforcements?" Questions Master Skywalker.

"No, it looks like a Naboo cruiser." She replies.

"Gunners, stand down, "Orders Master Kenobi, "What in the blazes are they doing out here?!" He mutters, annoyed.

"Ahsoka contact that ship." Orders Master Skywalker.

Ahsoka nods, pressing a button, "Naboo cruiser! Identify yourself!" She orders into the com speaker.

There's a static reply, "This is Senator Amidala."

Master Skywalker's eyes widen and he steps forward beside Ahsoka, "Padme!? What are you doing out here?!"

"l was sent on a special mission. The Senate was told the Banking Clan wanted to negotiate a treaty." She explains. 

"Get out of there as fast as you can!" Yells Master Skywalker worriedly.

We watch as the silver ship appears to attempt to get out of the fighting but was pulled back by some sort of force.

"Padme, what's happening?" Master Skywalker's voice rises.

"I'm being pulled inside the droid cruiser by a tractor beam. I will not be made a Separatist bargaining chip. Continue your attack! You must destroy this monstrous ship!"She yells before the transmission is lost.

Master Skywalker lowers his head, "Admiral, order our ships to stop firing." He orders.

He begins to walk away, "Where do you think you're going?" asks Master Kenobi.