Children of the Force

Luna's POV

I smirk, laughs racking my body at what I saw on the screen of my datapad while ignoring the odd look Obi-wan was giving me. Waxer had just sent me a video of Boil egging Cody straight in the face and I was replaying it for the third time.

The video had started with a small group of the 212th gathered around Boil who had his arms crossed, a scowl on his face, "I can't believe you're making me do this." He had muttered angrily.

Everyone had smirked and someone had handed him a small carton of eggs. Waxer (who was holding the camera) had told him that if he didn't egg Cody, the entirety of the 212th and 501st would each prank him once every day until every clone had pranked him at least once.

Boil had reluctantly taken a couple of eggs and positioned himself right at the entry of the mess hall so when Cody walked in, he would have a direct hit.

A few seconds later, Cody had walked into the mess hall, head buried in a datapad. There was a smack and a crack, then a few smirks. Cody had stopped, raising his head- and then three more eggs flew at his face, landing square on his forehead.

Cody had turned around, eyes narrowed as an egg slid down the front of his face, leaving a trail of clear egg white in its wake. The video shakes a bit as multiple laughs are heard from the spectators in the mess hall. I see Boil look extremely scared yet proud as a few of his brothers pat him on the back.

"BOIL." Cody's face had never looked so menacing and the video shakes even more as several clones move out of the way as Cody made his way towards Boil.

A voice shouts in the distance, "Boil, get outta here! You're dead."

Boil had taken one look at Cody and sprinted out of the mess hall with clones cheering as he ran.

As the video ends again, I check my messages in the clones group chat.

Me: His face tho XD

Trapper: Cody's not gonna be forgetting this one any time soon :D

Fives: Why didn't you guys tell me?? I would have gotten up early to see it live!!!!

Waxer: Srry Fives! It was kinda last minute

Dogma: I still don't understand how none of you have been court-martialed yet.🙄

Echo: Chill Dogma

Trapper: Yeah, no one asked

Jesse: We should all prank Rex one day too!!!

Waxer: YES WE HAVE TO DO THAT!

Gearshift: GUYS

Me:?

Hardcase: HELLO THERE

Everyone: ...

Waxer: What is it Gearshift??

Gearshift: We have to do that thing today, remember?!?!

Jesse: Huh??

Me: What thing?

Trapper: Ohhhhhh rite, that

Waxer: I don't get it

Echo: I don't eit- Ohhhh that...

Echo: Remember Waxer?? The thing that's happening today

Waxer: ...

Fives: You are srsly more clueless than Hardcase

Hardcase: HA!!