The Gungan General

Luna's POV

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

I feel myself peacefully relax as I meditate in the Twilight. I had my lightsaber laid out in front of me and I smoothly fit the pieces back together. 

Obi-wan and Anakin had been gone for a while, and I enjoy the peace and quiet as it lasts. While in meditation, I ponder on what it was like being a padawan. I hadn't been one for long, but I sure was enjoying it. Obi-wan was a great Master- mostly. I mentally shake my head, he was just trying to teach me everything I need to know. It's not his fault that I have a tendency to wander from protocol. I grin, I knew one thing for sure: This padawan-ship was going to be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes, frowning. The force was sending me a warning. Getting up from the floor, I glance outside. It was now morning and Obi-wan and Anakin still hadn't returned. Probably got drunk. I think to myself, half amused half annoyed. 

I stop, frowning a bit. The force was sending me a warning. I walk to the window, glancing outside. It was empty. No one was out.

The tugging at the back of my mind becomes stronger and I stop myself from walking off the ship to where the force was trying to make me go. No. I tell myself sternly. Obi-wan told me to stay on the ship. Then again, the force was telling me to go... so it had to be alright. Right?

I sigh. The force better have a good reason for me getting off the ship or I was going to be stuck at the Temple for who knows how long.

I pick up my Master's lightsaber which was lying in the co-pilot's seat and hook it onto my belt, doing the same with my own lightsaber. I hope I get to get it back soon. I think hopefully.

I walk off the ship and look around. The force was tugging me back towards the pirate's place. I sigh. This had better be worth it.

As I near the entrance, two pirates walk out and I promptly hide behind a pillar.

"You heard the boss, the Jedi said that the other one was tired and stayed on the ship." One of them says.

The other one nods, "Let's just knock 'er out and throw 'er in with the rest of 'em. Then we'll get our spice."

"Their ship must cost something too. Better try to keep it intact."

I frown. So the pirates had taken my Master, Anakin, and Dooku prisoners. They were obviously stronger than I had thought.

I duck out of my hiding spot, "Well, gentlemen." I smile as they whirl around to face me, "Tell your boss that he'll have to wait for his spice." I swiftly cut off the ends of their blasters and knock them into the wall, causing them to lose consciousness.

I then shove them behind a nearby stall where no one would notice them. Dusting my hands off, I leap into a vent system to navigate through the building.

Using the force as my guide, I crawl through the vents, searching for my Master's force signature. As I continue to crawl, I slip at one of the openings, landing back on the ground in front of two stunned pirates.

"Blast it," I mutter, quickly using the force to smash them into unconsciousness too. I sigh, pushing the two pirates into the vent system so no one would find them.

I abandon my attempted stealth and rush through the halls, following the force. I hear hushed voices around the corner and I stop, alarmed. There was nowhere to hide without getting caught.