double dinner date //part one

warning!! 18+
this story of 2 parts contains oral sex (woman receiving), unprotected sex, choking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Goodnight you two!" George and Angelina's voices fade as they shut the front door. "What did i tell you! I knew you two would get along" Fred exclaims with a smile as you both started clearing the table of plates and glasses. "It was a perfect evening, thank you for suggesting this" I reply, walking over to him and holding my arms around his neck. "Anything for you my love" he says sweetly, lifting my chin so our lips connect.

I smile into the kiss, and slide my fingers into his hair. Fred slowly starts to deepen the kiss, more needy by the second. He detaches his lips from mine to move to my neck, making a small moan escape from my lips. He brushes his lips up my neck behind my ear, slowly biting down, as he knows how flustered it makes me. His hands slowly moves from my back as he lays me down on the sofa, caressing my body and sliding up my shirt. Slowly unclipping the clasp of my bra, he looks at me with lustful eyes as he lifts my arms up to take off my blouse. He places a kiss on either breast, looking down at my bare chest in awe.

I pull him into another passionate kiss as i unbutton his shirt and throw it beside me. I feel a cold hand slowly inching up my thigh and feel him smirk against my lips. "You looked gorgeous tonight, you know that?" he says seductively as he brushes his fingers over my underwear. A sensation of pleasure washes over me, and all i can do is nod. "Use your words sweetheart" he holds up my jaw as he pushes my underwear aside and starts rubbing slow circles over my clit. "Y-yes" I stuttered as another wave showers over me. He strokes upwards and my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Just look at the way your body responds to me" he whispers and he inches a finger inside me. "You're mine" ...

authors note:
thank you for reading!! part 2 will be up shortly😉