7 minutes in heaven//

Being drunk is honestly the best feeling. I'm laying on my back in the middle of the carpet, with a rush of blood to the head. Scattered in the room around me is Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George. Suddenly George sits up and we all glance over at him. "I have an idea" he states, and we continue staring at the silent ginger boy until he gets up and strides over to one of the many half empty bottles dotted in the living room. He drains the bottle of alcohol in one, making me and Hermione cheer and giggle, and sits back down, screwing the empty cap back onto the bottle and placing in on the floor in front of us. "7 minutes in heaven" he exclaims with a dirty grin spread across his face.

In all the noises that everyone made of his request, the majority were supportive of the idea, and so we all sat up properly and faced ourselves to the bottle. "Okay!" George says excitedly as he shoves the bottle over to his sister. "Ginny first" "Why me?!" the girl shouts. "Because you're the youngest it's the rules of the game" he replies. Eventually she took the bottle from her brother's hands and violently spins it on the floor. We all do a drum roll until the bottle stops at Ron.

"That can't be right! Spin again" Ron demands as we all fall about in peals of laughter. "The bottle decides remember" Fred replies, "Go on you two, in the wardrobe." Ron and Ginny silently make their way into the next room, and after a few seconds there were audible noises of Ron yelling and Ginny squealing with laughter, obviously trying to beat up her older brother. The timer went off and they both return, Ginny on Ron's back, still laughing as she fell off and sat back in the circle. The game went on, Harry and Hermione, Hermione and George, George and Fred, which gave us all the hysterics, and now it was Fred's turn to spin. His delicate hands grip the bottle tightly as he spins it, and we all watch intently as the bottle slows steadily, and stops to a halt. At me.

The whole group gave an echo of "ooooh's" and Fred and I lift our heads and make close eye contact. He gave a signal to go, so we both stand up and start to walk, Fred's hand around my waist as to guide me away. Just before we were out of sight, i peer back at Hermione, who winks before we disappear. Once he had shut the wardrobe door, we stand in front of each other in an awkward silence for a few minutes, taking the situation in. He was gorgeous when you stood right up close to him, from his tufts of bright ginger to his intent brown eyes.

God i could get lost in those eyes.

Of course i started my usual awkward routine, babbling random things about anything under the sun. Fred listens for a moment or two, until suddenly the gap between us was closed, and his soft lips crash onto mine. I was startled at first, but soon melted into the passionate kiss. He dives his hands underneath my thighs and mumbles "jump" into my mouth, he catches me perfectly, with his other hand on the wall to support us both. I slide my hands into his hair, which releases a groan from him against my lips, followed by him bucking his hips into mine, releasing cascades of endorphins into my system as i return a moan back to him. We spend the rest of our time grinding into each other effortlessly, causing us both to cry out in sync. We hear the faint ringing of the timer, and Fred slows down gradually, and lifts me back down onto the ground. We look at each other for a second, then frantically compose ourselves and make sure we don't look like we were having the best times of our lives. He grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze, as we both walk silently back into the living room. George wolf whistles at the both of us, and Ginny and Hermione were snickering at me. "What?" we ask in sync, oblivious to the fact they heard everything. "Nothing" everyone else replies, smirks plastered across their faces.

authors note:
sorry that this is a slow burn, i wanted to write a longer story this time, thank you for reading! as always, if you have any suggestions please comment on this and tell me :) xxx