the yule ball//

warning 18+
sexual content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been waiting for this moment. I was in my dorm room with Angelina and Alicia, streaming music and getting ready for the evening. "How's everyone feeling?" I say with a smile, retouching my hair and pulling all our dresses out of the wardrobe. "I honestly can't wait" Angelina said. Since Angelina was dating George and I was with Fred, the boys had arranged to meet us both at the bottom of the stairs with Seamus after we had finished getting ready. We all helped each other into our gowns, marvelling at their beauty. We faintly heard two voices yelling up at the dorm. "STOP PREENING YOURSELVES AND COME DOWN!" The three of us fell about laughing and hustled down to the top of the stairs.

The boys looked extremely smart in their suits as they looked up at us in delight. We slowly made our way down to them, and I greeted George and Seamus before turning to Fred. "You look stunning my love" he smiled and planted a soft kiss onto my forehead. We made our way into the great hall, which was glistening with thousands of lights and was decorated beautifully. I looked around in awe as Hermione caught my eye as i left to walk over to her. "Isn't this amazing?!" I cried "This will be the most wonderful night" said Hermione, and Ron came to her side, pulling her away to dance. I smiled warmly at him, as Fred and I said hello to everyone else. The night was magical, and as the ball came to a close I was slow dancing with Fred on the dance floor, my hands around his neck and my head on his shoulder. I slowly feel his hands inch around my waist and start to caress my body, and he lifted my face up and smirked. "Let's go somewhere private, hmm?" he whispered, and pulled me away out of the hall.

He picked me up bridal style as he ran up the stairs, both of us laughing as we approached his dorm and he laid me on his bed. He ducked down and kissed me passionately, tucking my hair behind my ear. He dived his hands behind my back and undid the clasp of my dress, making it fall loosely from my shoulders. I unbuttoned his shirt, his lips still attached to mine, and started on his belt. He groaned and moved his mouth to my neck, planting love marks one by one as I sighed. I sat up and pushed him onto the bed, straddling him as i do so. I started to grind on his lap, I made my hips go in a circular motion so he could really feel it, his reaction was seductive, and he was staring into my eyes as his head tilted back. "Fuck me" i whispered into his ear, and almost immediately he flipped me over so he was on top, pulling off both our underwear and positioning himself at my entrance.

He gave a small kiss to my lips before he slammed into me, both of us gasping at the sudden feeling. He moved his mouth back to my neck, leaving a trail of hickies down to my chest. I tried to control my breath as he thrusted into me, and he picked up the pace as i moaned loudly, thankful for the silencing charms Fred put on his dorm before we started. "Cum for me darling" he spoke, as i reached my high, Fred kissing me to quieten me. He came shortly after me, and looked down at me while stroking my hair. "This is a night to remember" he said, and i smiled up at him.

authors note:
sorry i've been inactive i've been busy recently but thank you for 150 reads!! as usual if you have any one shot requests comment <3