the game//

warning!! 18+
this one shot contains oral sex(male receiving)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the Christmas holidays, and after weeks of persuading, Fred agreed to spend this Christmas with my family, in the muggle world. "I promise you this will be the best christmas holidays you've EVER had" I laughed, hauling him onto the train ride home. "I hope so" he replied, stroking my hair and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

It had been a wonderful Christmas break. Our little cottage was smothered in decorative lights and ornaments; our colourful Christmas tree stood proudly in the living room, softly glistening in the evening light. After the glorious dinner prepared for us, me and Fred sat cross legged on my bedroom floor exchanging gifts. "Oh Fred its wonderful!!" I exclaimed, pulling the delicate item out of it's packaging. "It's a promise ring" he beamed. "Because I want you to know that i'll always be yours." He placed the ring onto my slender finger and we both sat there, marvelling at its beauty.     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was the ring inspiration <3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My gift to Fred was unusually big, making thousands of puzzled looks stream across his face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My gift to Fred was unusually big, making thousands of puzzled looks stream across his face. As soon as I placed it on the ground, he began ripping of the festive paper, like an excited puppy. "Oh wow!!" he shouted in joy, and then paused... "What is it?" I fell about giggling as he sat there in confusion. "It's an xbox, so you can play games and you can still talk to George and all your friends while you're in the muggle world" I gushed. "This is amazing thank you so much. He pulled me into a massive hug and smothered me in kisses while I laughed.

It was now later in the evening, and we'd spent the past 2 and a half hours setting up the xbox, Fred almost leaping with joy when the starting menu came up. Having a younger brother, I knew the basics on how to play games, so i taught him the ground rules on how to play. I connected a plug and placed the headset on him, and almost instantly George's voice boomed through the microphone, and Fred face lit up.

Although I was glad that Fred had taken an extreme liking to the Christmas present I bought, there is a limit on how long you can spend on a video game. Let's put it in simple terms. It's been 3 days. I had finally decided that I had had enough. As Fred was howling with laughter about something Lee had said, I quietly sunk to my knees under the desk in front of him. Very carefully, I started gliding my hands up his thigh, and onto his belt, which I started unbuckling. Fred shot his glaze down to me. "What are you doing?" he mouthed, but I shook my head and a smirk glided onto my face. I lifted his hips up enough so I could pull down his jeans and boxers, releasing him. I worked my hands from his base to tip, making him sit up properly, while a small groan escaped from his lips. "You alright mate?" George asked. He eyed me and I nodded. "Yeah no i'm okay" he replied, shooting daggers at me.

I swirled my tongue around his tip, making his eyes roll to the back of his head, and when I thought he wasn't concentrating, I took him whole into my mouth, covering his face desperately, as to not make him give a reaction. He moaned loudly into my hand, eyes bright and open. I started bobbing my head at a slow pace, Fred squirming above me trying not to give it away to the boys, who were still on the other end of the mic. He tried to take off his headset, but i quickly grabbed his hands and held onto them tightly, making eye contact to show who was in charge. He let go of one of my hands to hold my hair, pulling backwards as I moaned. He started pushing my head towards him, motioning for me to go faster, still trying not to be so loud. This failed, of course, as he started to whimper audibly, always a sign that he was close. I picked up the tempo, making yet more moans tumble from his mouth. "I-I'm going to-" but he couldn't finish his sentence as he released into my mouth, and his head dropped down to his chest. I swallowed and wiped my mouth, before jumping up and lifting his head. I took the headset off him and put it on my own head, to hear the boys snickering at the noise Fred was making down the line. "You've picked a good girl there haven't you" Lee chuckled, and I smiled, and kissed Fred on the cheek.

authors note:
sorry i didn't post yesterday, i was busy with some coursework but i hope you enjoy this! thank you for over 50 reads <3