doube dinner date //part two

warning!! 18+
this story of 2 parts contains oral sex (woman receiving), unprotected sex, choking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Just look at how your body responds to me" as he inches a finger inside of me. "You're mine"...

This feeling never gets old. He has two fingers inside me now and i'm a squirming mess. "Fred-Fred s-slow down a little" I gasp, pulling him in to kiss me, as to muffle my moans. He abruptly pulls his fingers out, immediately making me miss his touch. I whine and pull his fingers into my mouth, making him groan. I start desperately unbuckling his belt, smirking as i do so. I shove down his jeans and his boxers, chucking them on the floor. He positions himself at my entrance, making me moan loudly. "Shh darling, this is only the beginning" he spoke, covering my mouth and slamming himself into me.

It always takes me some time to get used to his size, and i gasped in slight discomfort. "Just tell me when you're ready my love" he whispers. "You can move" i reply after a few seconds, and he starts to thrust in an out, groaning in pleasure. You knew that Fred had a dominant kink, and liked to be in charge, so you buck your hips upwards. He got the note, and quickened his pace dramatically, making a harsh moan fall out. Your head dropped at the sudden change in tempo, but he grabs your throat and pulls you upwards to meet him eye to eye. "Take it like a good girl" he says, and rolls his hips into you which led to you both moaning in sync.

"Fred- I-I'm close" you stutter, hardly forming words as you whine constantly. With one more thrust he hits the perfect spot, and you instantly become undone. You reach your head back in your euphoric state, as Fred helps you come down from your high, finishing close behind you. You make room next to you and he flops down beside, and turns to look at your face. Both of you heavily breathing, he looks deep into your eyes, and strokes your hair. "Thank you for a perfect evening" you say as a smile graces your features. "I love you" he replies, softly kissing your forehead as he shares your smile.

authors note:
end of the story!! thank you guys for reading this and getting me #12 in the phelps hashtag! if you have any suggestions for the next one please comment xxx