Chapter 7 - Azura's Day In Vale! Another Revelation Is Made!

Team JAYD were having a quiet and uneventful saturday. Joshua was laying on his bed, listening to music through his headphones. Arienna was at the desk studying. And finally, Silver and Azura were both reading books. The names of these books were Pink Dark Boy and Remnant's Jedi Order respectively. Suddenly, Azura closed the book and groaned.

Azura: Today is soooo booooring...

Silver: Why? I thought you said that book of yours looks promising.

Azura: I thought it did, but so far it's trash! Stuff just happens for no reason, and people act so unrealistically!

Silver: You're only 5 chapters in.

Azura: It's long enough!

Azura tossed the book aside. Joshua then looked at it, his headphones now off.

Joshua: Hey, I've read that one. It starts off pretty bad, but it gets good around the middle.

Azura: Well too bad! I'm done!

Azura stood up and walked towards the door.

Silver: Where are you going?

Azura: To find SOME kind of entertainment!

Azura left, closing the door behind her.

Arienna: Should we... follow her?

Joshua: No, she'll be fine.

Timeskip about 30 minutes

Azura walked through the streets of Vale, looking for something to do. It wasn't long before she was able to find a shop that caught her eye. It was a store for huntsman supplies. She quickly crossed the street and entered the store. Immediately she noticed different types of dust arrows lining the wall. Looking at these arrows, she was practically drooling. 

Azura: S- Suh- So many...

Clerk: Hello, young lady. Feel free to look around, see if anything catches your eye. Please take your time.

Azura: Yeah... okay...

In an instant, Azura was examining the arrows up close.

Azura: The craftsmanship. The arrowheads. The dust varieties. They're... perfect...

She began to grab several different kinds of arrows. Some were normal arrows, and some had dust inside them to produce extraordinary effects. She eagerly placed them onto the counter. After a moment, the clerk brought up her total and she paid for them and left. She was even given a case to carry them in free of charge. Needless to say, she was more than happy with her newfound purchase. As she exited the stoor, humming a happy tune, she began to get an odd feeling. It was as if she was getting... lighter. As she looked around in confusion, her worry began to grow. She realized that she was slowly floating into the air.

Azura: Uh, okay, this is not supposed to happen!

She desperately looked for something to do to prevent herself from floating higher into the sky. Suddenly, she got an idea.

Azura: Audioslave!

Azura summoned her stand, who quickly summoned an arrow from it's hand. Tied around the body of this arrow was a rope. Audioslave then summoned a bow with it's other hand and fired the arrow into a wooden door. Azura quickly gripped the rope and climbed down towards the ground. Suddenly, once she got to a certain point, gravity seemed to return to normal.

Azura: Whoaoaoaoah!

She fell face first onto the ground.

Azura: OW!