Chapter 10 - Nick Ellada's LED ZEPPELIN

Silver was the first to jump into action.

Silver: Wolfpack, use your ability!

Wolfpack immediately began to howl. All around the docks, the blue moonlight began to turn grey. Many of the White Fang grunts immediately began to enter a dissociative state. Many of them had dropped their weapons and began freaking out in various ways. Interestingly, some people seemed to be unaffected or only mildly affected. Among the unaffected were Silver himself, along with Roman, Blake, and Nick. Silver seemed to not be surprised by Nick being unaffected.

Nick: Using your ability immediately, Silver? I thought you knew better.

Nick looked up at the moon for a brief moment.

Nick: Looks like the moon isn't in your favor tonight. Not that it matters. Even if the shattered side faced us, my mental fortitude far exceeds what your stand can feasibly do to me.

Silver: It wasn't meant for you...

Meanwhile a few blocks away

Joshua's stand came down from up in the sky and Joshua recalled it.

Arienna: What was that about?

Joshua: I used Last Battalion to get a bird's eye view of the area so we could find the source of that explosion.

Azura: And?

Joshua: We need to get to the docks.

Arienna: Alright. We've got no time to lose!

The three of them began to run towards the docks. As they ran, Joshua called Yang on his scroll.

Yang on scroll: JoJo, did you hear that? It came from the docks!

Joshua: I know, we're on our way right now, I'll meet you there!

Joshua hung up his scroll.

Joshua: They get to the docks around the same time we get there.

Arienna: Good, now let's pick up the pace!

Joshua in head: God dammit Silver. Whatever you're up to, I hope you're alright.

Meanwhile at the docks

Wolfpack lunged at Nick. Nick simply sidestepped it's attack. Soon after, Led Zeppelin punched it in the side of the head. Blood gushed from Silver's nose as he was sent flying a few meters to the left.

Silver: Shit!

Nick: Nice try, Silver, but IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP!

Silver took note of this outburst and smirked in response.

Silver in head: So I guess my stand DID do its job...

He staggered to his feet.

Silver: You wanna beat me up, you're gonna have to come closer. I know your stand's range, remember? 10 meters is the farthest you can go!

Nick: DON'T WORRY, I'LL BE DAMN WELL CLOSE ENOUGH WHEN I KILL YOUR ASS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH!!!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Through Remnant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stand Name: Led Zeppelin

Stand Master: Nick Ellada

Stand Stats:

Power: VARIABLE