Chapter One: YoungJi II

When the bell rang, I tried to come out of the cafeteria first. I think I should take what Taecyeon said serieous and should not wait for him. I dont want to get any special attention in this school. In the other school it didnt work, but I will try it again! With my head down I ran outside the room. I dont know in which direction I should walk, I just ran around the big hall. When I thought I would finally remember a room I passed before someone suddenly tapped on my shoulder: “Why do you run away from me? We are friends!“ When I turned around I saw Jackson with his other friends. I was too scared to look at his eyes, he probably was really angry. He can get angry easily and when hes angry he likes to hurt that person who made him that way. Thats why I get slapped really often. I dont know how I make him angry, I wouldnt dare to do anything against him!
“Thats her? Shes not as pretty as you said...“, a deep voice behind him said. I look at him. Hes a little bit taller than Jackson and his hair is dyed in a dark brown. I couldnt do anything but stare at Jackson.

He called me beautiful? No... He wouldnt say that. Hes always so mean to me!

With his feet Jackson kicked this guy, who just laughed and went away. But he was relly in pain, to see from the way he walked. His friends followed him out, and like this Jackson and I were alone. He grabbed me by my hand and went in the elevator. He selected the top floor and the doors slowly closed. My heart was beating so fast that I thought I would colapse soon. I felt his hand on mine and even though it wasnt special, I felt so great. I looked at Jackson. His black hair was styled up messy, like always. His eyes were as black as his hair and always again, I lose myself in them. They make me feel relaxed and safe. If only his personality could be like that. And then there were the lips. They were perfectly formed, and he always bites on them, what is extremly sexy. I wanted to lay mine on his lips. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didnt realize how the doors of the elevator opened and Jackson went out. Because our hands still were stuck together; I tripped over my own feet while wanting to keep up with his speed. I almost fell, but Jackson turned around and tightly catched me up. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on my skin. His arm were around my waist and our bodys were pressed together.

After hours ( thats what it felt like) he straighted up again and put his arms down again. His glimpse went over my whole body and his mouth slowly opened to say something: "I...wanted to tell you something.... and..." He started to get angry again, "Ah, never mind..." He made a fist and then from one moment to the another he punched me in my stomach. I staggered back a few steps and then fell down. Jackson held my chin with his hands. It felt good, even in this kind of situation. He made me get up again just to slap me again. And again I fell down. I had this metallic taste in my mouth and when I held my finger against my lips I felt the blood ooze out.. I were so dizzy and at the same time I was so sad. So sad that this guy in front of myself does this with me. With my last strengh I stood up again and ran to him. He stood a few meters away, bend over the wall, who keeps you from falling, looking on the big over the city. He sighed and his eyes were tearing up. A few seconds I just stood behind him, but then I couldnt hold it in anymore. I skipped the last centimeters that seperetated our bodies and gave him a back hug.

___________________________________________
Pls write me if you liked that chapter, what I can do better ^.^ I love critic, to create an better story :-)