Chapter III: YoungJi lII

The next day not much happened. The principal said that that, what happened yesterday was okay, because it was my first school day and it was propably really hard. She didnt ask me any questions were I was and why I wasnt at school. My classmates looked weird at me but that was it. And I got home again, made me something to eat, called my dad, actually learned something for school and then watched a few dramas.

And life wasnt anything different the next few days. I avoided Jackson, as much as I could, even thiugh I just wanted to run to him and kiss him.

“Why are you looking so serious?“ Taecyeon said with a cheerful voice. He came from behind, so I got really startled. My face must have shown how shocked I was and his expression got a little more serious: “Did something bad happen? You look... tired“

“No. Its just... Im overworked I think.“ I tried to smile a bit but failed as always this week. Again, Taecyeon seemed like reading my mind. He knew that I didnt want to talk about it, so he talked about something else. When the bell rang he laid his arm around my shoulder and like that we walked into class again.
It was a good feeling. Beeing held by someone. And there was this weird feeling, I dont know what it was...

______________________________________
Hiii ♥♥
I know that it gas been a really ling time and chapter are getting shorter and shorter. Its just that... Im not so good in english and to be honest: I never wrote something until the end and around now Im starting to force myself to write again. But I get all these votes and reads and I just cant go of it xD.

Anyways, thank you for over 600 reads, its such a big number for me ^-^