Caution and Trauma

KJABBFOSBFOSHFS THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A TRIGGER WARNING! HARASSMENT AND SLIGHT PEDOPHILIA IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY THIS, DO SKIP THIS CHAPTER! 

" What's going on? "  I asked, as he smirked " you're quite fast on catching up " He complimented as I arched an eyebrow " Gotta have some brains to graduate, " I said as he chuckled slightly and motioned for me to sit down with him at the tea table. " From now on, we have to assume everyone around us are enemies-- make sure to be extra careful " He explained as I nodded in understanding the situation. " So uhh... can I still go into the hot springs? " I asked casually, don't blame me, I'm just keeping my priorities straight. 

" Sure " The straightforward answer made me excited to get changed into the onsen's kimono and take a quick dip after the freezing river water swim. Just in time, there was a woman at the door, announcing that she is sending us our dinner, now I'm conflicted. " Hmmmm...should I eat first? Or should I bathe first?... this is tough," I said, having a huge dilemma over which is more important to me right now. 

" In my opinion, since we've been traveling the whole day, it would be smart to dine first " the warlord suggested as I agreed, he does make quite a good point there. " Alright then! Itadakimasu! " I helped Nobunaga put the tray filled with two bowls of rice, two bowls of warm miso soup, two pieces of grilled fish with nori, two empty cups, and a bottle of sake. " Can you handle your drink? " Nobunaga asked as he eyed the sake bottle. 

" Hmm, I can drink a cup or two I guess? " I said, I pretty much know my limits in terms of alcohol tolerance since I'm a pretty light drinker. There was a time where I went to a bar with my friends and I was pretty drunk at that point and ordered a cup of water, sitting beside me was one of my classmates who's literally known for being a heavy drinker and no strong alcohol could take her out, she won the drinking competition held between faculties and didn't even falter. 

She, on the other hand, ordered a glass of vodka, how is this possible? easy, her older brother owns the bar. We can kinda see where this story is heading, the bartender ended up mixing up our drinks as both water and vodka are transparent and with one sip, I passed out and she had to call Izumi to take me home. Anyways, I poured both myself and Nobunaga a cup of sake and took a quick sip, it tasted quite peculiar? maybe because the recipe changed? I'm not sure what's going on, but the sake definitely did not taste the same as the one I'm used to.

The world is literally spinning and my body feels like it's on fire, " Oh god.. is it just me or there are two Nobunagas? " I asked as my vision blurred " What are you talking about? " the demon warlord asked as I felt something coming up to my throat, and let out a casual cough, only to be surprised by a pool of blood coming out of my mouth " Oh yikes, " I said before passing out cold.

Nobunaga noticed the woman in front of him being unable to hold direct eye contact and her vision seems to remain unfocused, the situation went dire when he saw her started coughing up blood and knocked out cold. 

The warlord kept a calm demeanor and tucked the unconscious lady into the futon and letting her rest. He then immediately investigated the sake bottle, and it is indeed an original bottle of sake, but he didn't give up and proceed to investigate the cup from which Hibiki had taken a sip with. As expected, the brim of the cup was coated in a dangerous toxin, and surprise surprise so was his cup, their chopsticks, and pretty much every ware used.

The colors from Hibiki's face clearly starting to fade as the warlord sent out a signal to his troops waiting outside the onsen. 

Within a few seconds, the warlords came bursting into their lord's room and saw the horrifying scene. " HIBIKI! " Hideyoshi was one of the first to come through and saw the girl's lifeless body lying in the futon, Ieyasu was the second person to come in as he brought in immediate medical help and started brewing the antidote based on Nobunaga's description of the toxin.